Chapter 4

Lucas P.o.v
Still laying on the ground I cry. I Cry for Izzy and I cry for me.  She was making it better. She was making me happy. I didn't have to force a smile around her. But she's gone now, and I'm determined to get her back. I look around and see Izzy's phone laying in the ditch. I run up to it and grab it, remembering how earlier she taught me how to unlock her phone. I unlock it and call her mom and inform her of what happend. I click the power button and trudge home. By the time I arive it's nearly dark so insead of  eating I went strait to bed.
Izzy's p.o.v
As lucas turns around I take a step forward to see if I can see anyone in the woods. I hear a movement behind me so I whip my head around to come face to face with a masked man. Before I can react he grabs my waist and pulls me close to him and places a cloth over my mouth. I take in a breath to scream but insted of air I take in a lung full of chemicals. I let out a muffled scream before the world goes dark.
••••••••••••••••••••••••
I wake up to the sound of hushed whispers. I keep my eyes closed and strain my ears, listening for vaulble information.

"Is she dead?"

" No stupid. She's just knocked out just like how we were when we got here"

"Oh" I open my eyes and find myself taped to a chair. Looking around I see three other girls with blonde hair and blue eyes sitting own a couch in front of me.
"Hi. I'm susan" the on right says.
"And I'm bailey " the one in the middle says
"And I'm katie" the one on the left says in a small voice. They all seem to be wearing simple makeup and jeans/shirts. I try to speak but it comes out in a quiet rough voice.
"Where am I?  How do I leave? Why am I here?!" I start to feel panic set in. Susan stands up and cuts the tape holding me to my chair. Standing up I take in my soundings. I see a small kitchen with a table and 4 chairs in one corner of the room, 2 doors against the right wall and a small living room. The living room had a big book case filled with hundreds of books. Two worn couches and a coffee table occupied the center of the room. The three girls give me a small tour around finally stoping at the two doors I'd seen earlier. The one on the right led to a bedroom with four identical beds with small dressers at the ends. The left door led to a spacious bathroom. The girls left me alone so I could use the bathroom.  After I finished I washed my hands and noticed I wasn't in my running clothes anymore but had on jeans and a white tee shirt. I open the door and my eyes land on a set of stairs leading to another door. Bailey spots me looking at it and shakes her head.
"That's where master lives. We can't go up there."
I nod in my head to show I understand and I go sit on the couch.
"This place is what we are forced to call home. We have to cook and clean for the master down here and everyday he eats dinner with us. If the place is not clean to his standards then we get punished. Never speak to the master unless spoken to." Katie, who looks to be the oldest said.

"We must wear simple makeup and the what ever clothes are in our dressers." Bailey says. I nod again,not trusting myself to speak. It's then I hear foot steps coming closer to the door.

Lucas p.o.v
I wake up and get dressed quickly. Five minutes later I'm in my truck and driving to the place I last seen Izzy. When I get there I park my truck and hop out, going to where Izzy was looking in the woods. I look around and spot a knife laying in the leaves. I shuddered at the thought of what could be happing to Izzy right now. Scaning the rest of the area I found nothing else so I drove to the police station. I went in and told them everything I knew including the plate number. They took me back to a room where a map of the town was spread out. A woman entered the plate number into a computer that brought up a a list of vans. I pointed out the van that took Izzy and she clicked on it, a list coming up with locations that traffic cams have seen the vehicle. The latest one was a stoplight close to a wearhouse. A bunch of officers get ready to go search the area but won't let me come.  I fight and fight about the fact that I should get to come. After them saying no one last time and leaving I break down and cry again. Sitting in the empty room. I glance at the computer and wipe my tears away. I pull a flash drive out of my pocket and plug into the computer. A menu pops up and I download a virus that will alow me to see everything done on the computer. As I pull out the drive and get up the woman who works the computer walks in. I smile and wave on my way out, she has no idea. I get back in my truck and pull out my phone, opening the app that allows me to see the computer. There is currently a map pulled up of where dispatchers are placed. I will find my Izzy, even if it kills me. Starting up the truck I circle the area where the cops are, making mental notes on where to check when there gone. I finally take one last look qnd head the the school to finish my last classes of the day.