Chapter 16

Maddie's POV:

I'm coming home in a week and I am really excited but nervous. I am really just hoping that my family hasn't forgotten about me yet. I let out a big sigh. I sat on the bed and stared at the wall. Then one of my treatment workers came and took me to do my usual routine.

1 WEEK LATER...

Today I get to go home. I am really excited and can't wait for my family to get here. I look over my stuff once again making sure I have everything. Once I'm done a lady comes to tell me my family has arrived. I jumped off the bed and grabbed my stuff hurrying down to the front. I went down and ran and hugged mom, and then dad and Dallas. I looked around to see Demi but she was nowhere to be found.

"Her flight got canceled. It's wasn't the same as ours since she's still on tour." Mom said. I was pissed. It didn't cancel. She didn't' want to come, otherwise she would have gotten a different flight!

"Let's go." I spat. They helped me with my stuff and we made our way into the car. It was hard because there were a lot of paparazzi. I sighed and got in.

"Hey here's your phone by the way. It's all charged." Mom said handing it to me.

"Thanks" I said taking it. I turned it on for the first time in three months.

It finally turned on. Being I had no friends, I wasn't expecting to have any text messages. I quickly unlocked it and saw that I had one new message. I clicked on the app and saw it was from Demi.

'Hey baby girl. I'm sorry that I'm not there right now. My plane got canceled and the next one was till late at night. However I promise when my tour is over you can tell me everything and we can hang out. I am really happy about you going and getting help and I know you're a lot better and stronger now. Make sure you use all the tools they gave you while you were there. It gets really hard when you just get home because you're used to people riding up your ass all the time. If you ever need anything just give me a call or a text I don't care what time it is. I love you x -Demi'

I wiped the tear that rolled down my cheek away quickly.

"Hey you okay?" Dallas asked.

"Yeah just reading the text Demi sent me." I truthfully said, and showed it to her.

"Oh okay. Also don't worry you'll see her in no time." She said.

Wow your own sister didn't even want to come pick you up.

Probably didn't want to see your fat ass.

She did want to come see me she just couldn't!

Yeah right. Madison we've been right along haven't we? So why not believe us now?

Just shut the hell up!

I decided to text Demi. 'Hey you're probably busy and don't have time for me right now, but I really can't take the voices and I am trying to use the stuff they taught me in rehab but It's hard. They keep saying that you didn't want to come pick me up and that I am fat ass and stuff. Sorry for bothering you I just didn't want to tell Mom, Dad, or Dallas' I wrote and then clicked send.

We finally reached home. I ran inside and was greeted by Bella.

"Hey Bella, I missed you!" I said rubbing her belly. I went upstairs and jumped on my bed. Oh how I missed my bed. My room was still the same. It was clean now unlike how I left it a mess. I sat up and Oliver ran into my room. No wonder he's here. Demi's on tour. I was going to head downstairs when my phone buzzed.

'Baby girl I always have time for you. I know being at home now is going to be really hard since you're not being watched 24/7 but I need you to tell Mom, Dad, or Dallas when things get too much okay. Even call mar. I gtg now sound check but I love you and make sure you go and talk to them when things get to rough. I love you my little warrior'

'Thanks. Also I will. Can't for you to come home :(. Anyways going to go see if everyone wants to watch a movie. I love you 2' I wrote and then clicked send.

Then I headed downstairs.

"Do you guys want to watch a movie?" I asked everyone.

"Sure!" They said. They were grinning like idiots and I had no idea why. Before I could ask them why, I heard someone's voice.

"You really going to watch a movie without me?" Demi asked. My mouth dropped open. I turned around and jumped into her arms.

"Hey baby girl I've missed you so much." She said.

"I've missed you to. I'm so happy you're here!" I said.

"Yup and guess what? My last show was last night so I am here to stay! Anyways, let's go watch the movie!" Demi said and we did. I went and sat on Demi's lap. We were halfway through the movie and I was falling asleep. This day has been really crazy and tiring. I felt Demi start to play with my hair. I let out a huge yawn and closed my eyes falling asleep to the sound of her heart beat.

Demi's POV:

I feel really bad because my flight got canceled. I know Maddie's going to be very upset so I decided to text her. I wrote it and hit send.

I finally got another flight and was now heading home. Finally this tour is over! It was fun, but really exhausting too. As soon as we were up in the air I was out like a light. I woke up to the flight attendant telling me we were about to land. I got my stuff together and then we headed off.

As I was in the car I got a text from Maddie.

'Hey you're probably busy and don't have time for me right now but, I really can't take the voices and I am trying to use the stuff they taught me in rehab but It's hard. They keep saying that you didn't want to come pick me up and that I am fat ass and stuff. Sorry for bothering you I just didn't want to tell Mom, Dad, or Dallas' My poor baby girl. I sighed and texted back.

'Baby girl I always have time for you. I know being at home now is going to be really hard since you're not being watched 24/7 but I need you to tell Mom, Dad, or Dallas when things get too much okay? Even call mar. I gtg now sound check but I love you and make sure you go and talk to them when things get to rough. I love you my little warrior' I wrote and hit send. I instantly got a reply.

'Thanks. Also I will. Can't for you to come home :(. Anyways going to go see if everyone wants to watch a movie. I love you 2' She put. I didn't bother replying since we finally were home. I snuck inside and watched her come down the stairs.

"Do you guys want to watch a movie?" She asked everyone.

"Sure!" They said. They were all grinning like idiots.

"You really going to watch a movie without me?" I asked pouting. She turned around and jumped into my arms "Hey baby girl, I've missed you so much!" I said

"I've missed you too. I'm so happy you're here!" She said

"Yup and guess what? My last show was last night so I am here to stay. But anyways lets go watch the movie." I said, and we did. She came and sat on my lap with her head in my chest. We were halfway through the movie and she was falling asleep. I started to play with her hair which caused to let out a big yawn and instantly fall asleep. I decided to do the same since I was tour/jet lagged.

A/N- I feel like this story is horrible no one ever comments. Should I delete it?