Chapter 17

Maddie's POV:

It has been a hard two months at home, but everyone has been doing their best to help me. Demi's been busy working on her new album and stuff. I smiled and then went downstairs and got an apple. I ate it and then threw the core away.

"Maddie Demi is coming over today." Mom said.

"Okay" I said. Yes, Demi moved out. To be honest, I wish she never did but I knew I didn't have a say in it so I went along with it like I loved the idea.

"I'm going to go on a walk. Don't worry I have my phone." I said before shutting the door.

I kept walking until I reached the park that we went to when we were younger. Yes, I'm still a kid but my sisters are older. I sighed and walked all around the park. Lastly I sat on a bench. The bench that Demi put her ice cream all over me because I laughed at her when she fell. While I was thinking my phone rang. Without looking, I answered it.

"Hello" I said.

"Hi. Is this Mrs. DeLaGarza?" A guy asked.

"No. What's wrong?" I asked.

"Ms. Lovato has been in a really bad car accident by a drunk driver and one of the last numbers she called was you. May I ask how old you are and how you are related to Ms. Lovato?" He asked.

"My name is Madison and I'm her sister. I'm eleven." I said.

"Okay may be have the number of your parent or guardian please?" He asked.

"It's (555) 555-555" I said.

"Okay have a good day maim." He said. I ran home and burst through the door. I ran up to my room crying.

"Madison we are going to the hospital, come on." Dad said. I got up and went inside the car and we left.

Demi's POV:

Everything has been crazy. I am months away from my album being finished and I couldn't be more excited. Dallas, my parents and I have been planning a big surprise for Maddie's birthday. I rented out Disneyland for the whole week. Yup how great of a big sister am I.

"Cut" My manger yelled.

"Time to go home Demi." He said. I walked out of the booth.

"Great job today!" He said.

"Thanks" I said, as I hugged everyone. I then left for my parents' house. As I was driving I saw a really fast car coming at me. I tried to do something but before I could, everything went black.

A/N- Short ik :/