nine

"and just like that, i was sitting in that cafe for almost an hour, and he just stood me up!"

soonyoung was sitting by minghao, minghao laying on the bed ranting his heart out, and soonyoung was sitting to the right of him, halfway paying attention, and the other half was spent texting.

"god, i just cant believe i dated such a dick, i was in love with him!"

"minghao, has it occurred to you that maybe you went to the wrong place? because im talking to junhui right now, and it kinda seems like youre the dick right now."

minghao furrows his eyebrows, sitting up and looking through the conversation soonyoung had with junhui. his facial features soften, and turn into a slightly sympathetic and sad expression. he gets up, and throws a jacket over his outfit, and leaves without another word.

he takes the train down to junhuis house, just hoping he's still staying there, and takes a deep breath before knocking three times, and stepping about two feet from the door.

luckily enough for minghao, out of the three living in the house, junhui was the one to get the door. he took a look at the man standing in front of him, and sighs.

there was a short silence, before junhui opened the door wider, silently telling minghao to come inside. he comes in, head held down until junhui clears his throat.

he looks up at him, takes a deep breath, and sighs.

"im uh, im sorry. i didnt mean to, i guess be mean? it was kinda uncalled for, and im just kinda stupid."

junhui nods, licking his lips, and minghao watches him, before hesitantly hugging him. it took junhui by surprise, to be fair it was the most gentle hug hes ever felt, so he hugged minghao back, just as gently.