eleven

junhui felt slightly better. he had kept his past locked up for years, and finally telling someone he trusted not only made him feel like his chest was slightly lighter, but also made him feel like he had less to hide. he felt closer to minghao.

and minghao was happy. he was so proud of junhui, he was so happy that he trusted him enough to tell him something this private and painful.

the two spent the rest of the night cuddled up on the couch, junhui pressing occasional kisses onto minghaos temple, while minghao kept his eyes closed and held on tight to junhuis shirt.

mingyu and wonwoo had planned on going out that night with junhui, forcing him to stop moping around because of minghao. they came downstairs, all dressed and done up, just to see the two on the couch.

both had their eyes closed, leading the other couple to believe that they were asleep, (which they were not, they were simply enjoying each others presence, which was quite well deserved, if they had to say so themselves).

but nonetheless, the meanie couple were still convinced, and left the apartment anyways. they did plan this last minute, but they werent expecting a chinese man, younger than all three, to just appear out of nowhere and host a cuddle session on the couch.

because hey, after all, they could just do what they planned on doing with junhui and call it a date, right?

the two didnt even feel like they needed to move, they stayed together because each other's company was all they needed.