0 2

jungkook

*knock, knock*

"are we expecting any visitors?" namjoon hyung asked, raising his eyebrow.
i shook my head. then i remembered the text from earlier today.
"maybe it's lisa, but i thought she was joking,"

*knock, knock*

i got up from the couch and went to see who it was. i cracked the door open and peeked outside. it was lisa. "i wasn't joking, could i come inside?" she said after seeing my confused face.

i nodded my head and let her come in. "hey lisa, you came in at the right time, we were about to pick a movie," taehyung said, slinging his arm around her and flashing her a smile. I gritted my teeth.

"and since you're the guest, you get to pick the movie," I said, holding her hand and pulling her away from taehyung's arm.

she let out a laugh. "you guys are such gentlemen,"

she pulled away from my grasp and started browsing some movies. "she's mine," taehyung warned, once she was out of range.

"may the best man win," i retaliated.

namjoon hyung, being the most observant besides yoongi hyung, noticed the little commotion.

he raised an eyebrow. "you guys like her that much, don't you?" we nodded in agreement. "that's totally fine, but if she ends up with someone else, just move on and forget about it."

he then wandered off to his room.

as he closed the door, another person was at the door, banging it loudly.

"open up, assholes," yelled a female voice. lisa's eyes widened, and quickly ran to a random room, which was mine.

"one more?" jin hyung said, coming from the kitchen. we shrugged, "maybe jisoo?" taehyung suggested.

jin hyung brushed passed us and opened the door. "where the hell is lis- oh hey jin, wanna eat some chicken?" jisoo came in with a bucket of chicken in one hand, and a half-eaten chicken in the other.

"uh, i just ate but sure, i could eat some chicken," he replied. jisoo then lead him back to the kitchen, smiling in delight.

i called out to lisa, "you can come out now,"

the door slowly opened, making a creaking sound, and lisa came out.

"hey unnie," she said, still cautious. "hey lisa, want a piece of chicken?" jisoo asked. lisa was taken aback by jisoo sudden change of behavior. she politely declined.

"lets go watch the movie," she said, jumping on the couch. i looked at the screen, and it said 'Now playing : The Ring'

i mentally jumped up and down in happiness. taehyung wasn't fond of horror movies as he gulped in fear.

"are you scared?" lisa asked, seeing his already sweaty face. "pfft, i not scared of anything," he said confidently.

we sat down, with lisa in the middle, and started watching.

jimin

i just got out the shower, and i could hear feminine voices coming from the living room. i walked to the living room and saw the boys, with lisa and jisoo.

they were huddled around the tv, and based on taehyung's face and the background music playing, it was horror movie.

i already watched the movie, so i knew when there would be a jump scare. so i planned on scaring them when it happened, and my lucky target was hoseok hyung.

I counted down from 5 in my head. 5, 4, 3, 2, - there was bang on door, which terrified me and the others. the knock coincidentally was the same time the jump scare happened.

"g-go get it, j-jimin," hoseok hyung stuttered, scared out of his mind.

i slowly crept up to the door, ready to face whatever was beyond that door.

instead of a monster, i saw an angel.

rosé.

"hey babe, didn't expect you here," I said, as she came in. she ignored me and said "since jisoo and lisa is here, do you guys mind if we can have a sleepover?"

namjoon hyung nodded, "where's jennie?" he asked.

"she went out for a bit, but she'll be here soon," rosé replied. "so where will i be sleeping?"

before anyone else could answer, i said "you can sleep in my room, there's an extra bed."

"that extra bed belongs to namjoon hyung though," jungkook informed. i wish he didn't say that.

"i am sure he won't mind," i replied, and quickly took rosés things to the room before anyone could object.

when i came back, they were back to watching the movie. i sat next to rosé and slung my arm around her. surprisingly, she didn't bite my arm, again. she even pulled closer.

"scared?" i whispered. she shyly nodded. "don't worry, if you're scared, you can hug me as tight as you wish," i comforted her.

i wish i didn't say that.

by the end of the movie, i struggled to breathe.

but i still loved her.