0 4

jin

jisoo and i were still in the kitchen, talking about grown up stuff, like who can make the best pun out of an object in the room, funny jokes, and cooking.

the children, except yoongi, were in the living area, playing truth or dare. knowing how dirty some of the members are, i can already imagine some of the dares they would have to do.

"do you want the last chicken?" jisoo asked, still munching on her previous chicken. she was so cute i wanted to pinch her cheeks.

i laughed at her quirkiness. she rose her eyebrow, "is there something wrong on my face?"

"there's a bit of chicken on your face," i said, reaching over and brushing it off with my thumb.

she quickly looked down and blushed. "i'm really sorry about my bad table manners,"

"no, it's okay, i really like you," i said. then i realized what i just said. her eyes widened.

"i meant to say 'i like your quirkiness', not you. b-but i don't hate you, i r-really like yo- i-i don't know what to say anymore," i said, finally giving up.

she silently sat there, quietly eating her chicken.

"don't worry jin," she finally said. "if you don't mind me saying, i really like you too. i love that you take care of all the members, i love that you give it your all even when it's just a few seconds, and i really love that you still tell those dad jokes even though no one laughs."

her words left me speechless.

"excuse me, i have to use the restroom," she politely said, getting off the chair and leaving the kitchen.

"are you that dumb?" said a voice after a few minutes jisoo left.

i looked around and saw jennie. "how long have you been here?" i questioned.

"long enough to know that she likes you and was implying that she wants to go out with you," she replied, taking a seat across from me.

"so do you like her, no, do you love her?" she interrogated, looking me straight in the eyes.

she honestly scared me. when she wants to be savage, she can be savage. when she wants to be kind, she can be kind. like yoongi, except the kind part.

"y-yes," i stuttered. "i love kim jisoo,"

"good," she said, "don't break her heart, or else... i will rip you to pieces," she said in a menacing voice.

"what are you guys talking about?" jisoo said, coming into the kitchen. "nothing," jennie answered, in a happy and cute tone, different from what i just heard a few seconds ago.

"i think jin has something to tell you," jennie said, before leaving to the living room.

"what is it?" jisoo asked, raising her eyebrow.

"jisoo, w-will you go out with me?" dammit, i stuttered.

she stood there quietly, then giggled. "of course!"

she pulled me into a hug. "i love you," she whispered in my ear. "love you more," i replied.

"oh my gosh! i ship!!" rosé exclaimed, as she and the others came towards us.

"you're dating?" namjoon asked, i nodded in reply.

"if that's the case, i think me and rosé have something to tell you guys," jimin said wiggling his eyebrows and slinging his arm around her.

lisa gasped. "you're dating also?"

rosé let out a frustrated sigh. "no we are not dating. i don't know why you always say that i'm your girlfriend, jimin,"

"you may think i'm playing around, but i really do have have feelings, rosé," jimin said thoughtfully.

she awkwardly stood there, not knowing what to say.

"its getting late, i'm going to sleep," hoseok said, with the others agreeing. they all went their separate ways.

"since they are gone, do you want to..." she nudged me, "you know what i mean,"

my eyes widened, and i was quick to scold her, my mom instincts kicking in.

"jisoo! we just got together, and you already want to do it?" i asked in disbelief.

"what? i meant playing Super Mario Kart, you pabo!" she said, smacking my head.

*a few minutes later*

"stop fucking throwing banana peels at me!"

"sorry, no can do, i wanna win first, stop being a lil' bitch,"

*jisoo passes jin and is in first*

"jin, no, don't do it, please?"

"sorry, no can do, i don't want you to win first, so stop being a bitch,"

*jin hits jisoo' player with a blue shell before the finish line, causing her to only win 3rd place*

"nooooooooo!"

.