0 6

jisoo quietly creeped up to jennie's room. all the others were waiting in the living room, all dressed and ready to meet the bangtan boys.

she opened the door quietly, peeking through the door.

jennie was laying down on the bed, watching a video on her phone. her back was facing jisoo, unaware of her presence.

jisoo tip-toed towards her and saw what she was watching.

the video was a few months old, and BTS were performing on inkigayo. jisoo remembered what happened that moment.

suga's hand accidentally hit her thigh as he was bringing it back to his side.

jisoo gasped out loud, blowing her cover.

jennie quickly turned off her phone and turned around. "jisoo! what the heck, ever think about knocking on the door?"

"sorry," she replied. "why were you watching suga's hand hitting my thigh? perhaps you're jealous?"

jennie's face turned red. "am not, it just randomly got recommended to me, that's all,"

jisoo was feeling playful, and decided to tease jennie.

she crept up on the bed and whispered in her ear, "his hand felt so good on my thigh,"

jennie's eyes widened, angered. "he's not yours, okay? he's -" she stopped herself.

"he's what?" jisoo asked, a grin on her face, knowing where this was heading to.

"whatever, let's just go now," jennie replied, ignoring the question.

she got up from the bed and out of the room. jisoo decided to make a quick call to jin.

"hello,?"

"jin, everyone is coming right?"

"why do you ask, the only thing you should be worrying about is if i'm coming or not,"

"aww, so sweet, but i need to know if yoongi's coming,"

"uhhh, he didn't want to go, besides j-hope is staying also since he's too scared,"

"nooo, please force him to go, i want him to meet up with jennie!"

"I'll try my best, anything for you, "

"thank you, love you, bye,"

"love you too, bye,"

jisoo put her phone in her pocket, and walked to the living room.

"lets go!" she exclaimed,

at the fair

the girls spotted the boys coming out of their van, and they quickly rushed to them.

"jin!" jisoo shouted, pulling him into a hug. taehyung and jungkook raced towards lisa's side arguing, with her laughing at their bickering.

"what's up, my love," jimin said to rosé, holding his hands out for a hug. rose dismissed the hug but still greeted him with a smile.

jennie quietly stood next to them, fiddling with her fingers. then yoongi came out the car.

"yah! can you guys shu-"

yoongi stopped, eyeing jennie,

"i'll stay inside," he finished.

" yoongi! wait," jennie called out. he slammed the door shut. jennie sighed loudly.

"we'll leave you two here alone," namjoon said, with the others agreeing, walking away.

jisoo flashed her a thumbs up before turning around.

once again, jennie sighed.

she opened the door and stepped in.

"yoongi, can we talk?"

jisoo

i am really worried about jennie and yoongi, what will happen between them? i know that deep inside jennie has feelings for yoongi, but i don't know if i could say the same about yoongi.

"yah! everything is going to be alright jisoo, okay?" jin said, interrupting my thoughts.

"okay, oh, that ride looks cool," i said, changing the conversation.

"lets go?"

"nuh-uh, we are going to the food stands, miss," jin replied, pulling me away from the roller coaster. i was a bit hungry, so i just followed his lead.

"anything you like here?" he asked, pulling out his credit card.

i scanned the menu, and decided to get churros.

"churros please," i ordered. "good choice," jin commented.

he handed his card to the cashier and soon after the food came.

he handed me one, and i took a bite.

"how is it?" he asked. "pretty good!" i said, taking another bite.

we started walking around the fair, and saw jimin on a bungee trampoline, jumping and doing all sorts of funny things, while rosé was laughing her butt off, videoing the whole thing.

a few minutes later, namjoon came up to us, with a stuffed bear.

"where'd you get that at?" jin asked. "i played a basketball game and won it. but i can't seem to take off the tag,"

he pulled at it nonstop, struggling.

"namjoon, maybe you should let me do i-"

before jin could finished, namjoon ripped the poor bear's hand, all the stuffing fell out.

"oh well," he said, before leaving, stuffing in his trail.

as we walked again, we saw jungkook and taehyung, having a serious basketball game, trying to get lisa a stuffed bunny. lisa was happily cheering them on as they tried their best. in the end, it was a tie.

both of them had 0 points.

"it was rigged!" taehyung complained. "for once i agree with you," jungkook said.

i laughed, then i wondered.

what's happening between jennie and yoongi?