0 3

jennie

i was strolling around the streets, in the darkness by myself. i told the girls to go without me, for i just wanted to be alone.

today was a very productive day, and it was tiring. as the moon took the sun's job of shining light on the world, i decided to head towards the boy's dorm.

i was about two blocks away from their dorm when i felt a presence behind me. i took a glance behind and saw a man in all black, a black mask and a black hat, covering most of his face.

'what type of person wears all-black, at night?'

i didn't want to jump to conclusions, but this guy gave off a very dangerous vibe. i started to walk faster, and i could hear his footsteps getting closer. i was almost there.

then a strong hand clutched my shoulder, which made me jump.

"jennie?"

i turned around, and the mysterious man took of his mask and hat, showing his pale skin.

it was yoongi.

he flashed me a rare smile, he rarely smiled when i was around.

the smile made me blush, but just for a second.

"yoongi, why would you wear all black at night?" i scolded. "you creeped me out,"

he ruffled his jet black hair,"sorry, i just like black,"

i scoffed, "whatever,"

"so, where are you headed to?" he asked, starting to walk again.

"to your place, we're having a sleepover," i replied, walking ahead of him. "and you?"

"just wanted be alone, and write lyrics," he said, walking next to me.

i nodded my head and smiled. i couldn't help but admire yoongi's passion for music and songwriting.

"why are you smiling?" he asked, raising his eyebrow. "thinking about me and my beautiful face?"

"trust me, i wouldn't be smiling if i was thinking about you," i retorted, earning a sour look from him.

we walked into the building and entered the elevator. "third floor," he told me. i pressed the button and the elevator started to go up.

the 10 second ride up to the third floor was the most awkward situation. we stood on opposite sides. he started drumming with his fingers and i fiddled with my fingers.

once the elevator opened up, I dashed towards their door and knocked on the door.

"why are you in such a rush?" he whispered in my ear, making me shiver.

i turned to face him and our faces were centimeters apart, i couldn't believe i was this close to him, then the door opened.

"about time y-" jisoo froze.

i quickly pushed him away in anger and went inside, jisoo followed me into a random room.

"jennie, what the hell was that?" she whispered.

"it was accidental, i didn-"

"i'm so happy for you, finally you're dating! why didn't you kiss him?" she squealed.

i was dumbfounded. "i don't like him," i explained. "besides, he seems so lazy and doesn't seem romantic ."

"oh.. i'm sorry , but you would such a cute couple. "she said before leaving the room.

'ugh, i can't believe myself ever dating yoongi, the only thing i like about him is his love for music. and maybe his gummy smi- wait what ?'

i was about to leave until someone bumped into me. "watch where you're going," i muttered. "hey, jennie,"

it was yoongi.

"i don't want to talk to you right now," i told him. he didn't listen.

"i'm really sorry about that," he said. "i didn't mean to. could we be friends again?" he asked with a hopeful smile.

"we were.." i hesitated to say it but my anger took over.

"we were never friends to begin with."

"oh, so thats how it's going to be," he replied in a deep, wicked voice before slamming the door of his room shut.

.