important author's note

hello everyone that read this book or is about to read. i started to write these oneshots/imagines on tumblr and i wanted people on wattpad to see them as well which lead me to publish it on here.

i stopped writing fanfiction a few months back because i had absolutely no inspiration to write anymore, plus i was constantly growing day by day which meant my shitty oneshots were getting noticed by tons of people—it's that and a few other reasons why i stopped writing. 

it led me to about 1,000 followers on my tumblr blog. i didn't want that, i didn't want to be noticed by a lot of people, and i especially didn't want people to think of me as this weird girl that obsessively writes fanfiction based on these characters in a movie/book series (no offense to my peeps out there that obsessively write fanfic, i respect you all). which led me to eventually delete my tumblr blog.

i came back on wattpad after being completely AWOL for the past few months, to notice that this book having 5k reads, and ranked "most impressive rating" #4 under the tag list harrypotterimagines.

to be shocked was an understatement, i was absolutely astonished that one, 5,000 people actually read my book. and two, my book was ranked #4 out of the manyyy stories that are under that tag list.

don't worry, that doesn't mean i'll delete this book or delete my wattpad account. i just don't want my name to be known or out there in the fanfiction area.

so, what i'm trying to say is, now that i noticed that people actually like my very sappy, cheesy, fantasy imagines; i have to edit them to make them nicer for more people to enjoy them. this book is going to be under deep construction for the next few days, or weeks until further notice.

don't get me wrong, i don't mean the entire plotline for the imagine is going to change, i'm just going to fix any grammar mistakes (because i know i have many) and edit it to the point where my writing is absolutely flawless.

i want more people to enjoy the writing that comes out of this book.

thanks for reading this important author's note, if you came up to here i can't thank you enough for reading the entire thing.

love, lovelysiriuss.