düğün/wedding (2 + final) - SKANDAR K.

SKANDAR KEYNES x READER

In which a pair of 20 year-olds start off with a horrible time at a wedding, but end up having fun with each other

--

        HOURS PASSED, time felt like nothing to the two. They talked all night until people started to slowly leave the wedding hall.

        A slow music played as the guests started to leave, Skandar gave Y/N a knowing look. Raising a brow while lending his hand out for her to take, he asked, "would you like to dance?"

        She shyly smiled at the dark-haired prince in front of her, "of course." She took his hand, as he led her to the dance floor. The girl was beaming, as she wrapped her arms around his neck. His hands enveloping her waist. They looked into each other's eyes, Y/N studying his golden brown orbs, Skandar studying her Y/E/C orbs.

        There was silence between them, comforting rather than awkward.

        He started leaning in, so did she. He could feel her breath on his lips.

        Once there was an inch between each other, he hesitated but connected their lips together. She smiled into the kiss, a bubbly feeling making its way on the pit of both of their stomachs. He wrapped his arms around her waist, and she buried her delicate fingers in his hair.

        Out of breath, the pair broke apart. The dark-haired man cleared his throat, "Um... I really want to get to know you, so do you wanna go out with me same time next week? We could possibly continue this."

        She chuckled, smiling, "I would love to."

--

word count: 242