mr. black (2) - SIRIUS

PROFESSOR!SIRIUS BLACK x READER

In which Sirius meets an intriguing girl at a pub up in Hogshead

In which Sirius meets an intriguing girl at a pub up in Hogshead. Fate comes in, and the next thing they both know he's her teacher and she's his student. But one thing they do know is that they've got the hots for each other.

inspired by the relationship between aria and ezra in the show "pretty little liars"

--

        Every student at Hogwarts was extremely enthusiastic mainly for the reason that they get to see their friends again, and it was the beginning of a new school year, which also meant brand-new everything. Such as new friends, new teachers, and new classes.

        The Great Hall was booming with the students' exhilarating voices in their loud conversations. Y/N was located there, seated next to her best friends since their 1st year at Hogwarts, while the first years got sorted into their awaiting houses. Their conversations consisted of remembrance from when they were in their first years, aside from talking about each other's summers and how they've missed one another.

        "Remember when we were up there in our first year?" Rachel started the topic with a smooth voice, while the other girls nodded along with her. "Good times." The trio was now gazing at the first years in remembrance of the old and days.

        Hilary sighed, "I still can't believe it's our last year here." She put her head down on the table, groaning. "I'm gonna miss you guys so much." Her voice coming out muffled, since she was literally leaning her head on the table.

        Rachel then piped up, "Okay, before I start crying let's talk about our summers, since we already owled each other over the summer, let's talk about the details we left out." She rested her head on the palm of her hand, listening.

        "Well, I went to Paris this summer, I tried a few drinks at the bar they had there, and the one thing I love is that I don't have to lie about my age to get an alcoholic drink because I'm already of age," Hilary happily said, which made Rachel sarcastically gasp. "What about you?" She turned to Rachel.

        "I just roamed around London, going to a few places that I haven't even been to before. Which I find surprising since I've been living there for years already." The pair giggled at the comment. Then Rachel asked Y/N how her summer went.

        The girl who was previously staring at nothing with her head leaned against her hand, in a dreamily like state, uttered a 'wait, what?' snapping out of her gaze. The Y/H/C girl seemed a bit distant, and not too ambitious like her usual self.

        "Are you okay Y/N? You seem distracted today..."

        Y/N shook her head, "Fine, I guess I'm still pretty jet-lagged. Y-You know what I'm just gonna take a little nap, wake me up when Dumbledore's speech is over and he sends us to our dormitories." Her two friends shared a confusing look but nonetheless nodded, which made the girl rest her head on the mahogany table.

        Truthfully, the reason as to why she was so distant was because of the night between her and the mysterious man. It was one of her best nights ever, but it ended so soon, and she just couldn't stop thinking about him.

        While the girl was asleep, Dumbledore went up to the podium and introduced his every year speech which Y/N didn't hear since she was so consumed in her nap. Though what she didn't hear was when Dumbledore introduced the new Transfiguration teacher, Professor Black.

        Let's just say, it was definitely fate that brought them together again.

--

part 3 -->

word count: 557