Wedding/Rescue

Two days later

(Orlands POV)

"We must stand up against lord Vincent and his three brides!" i said loudly and everyone cheered in agreement.

On the night jewel was taken i traveled as fast as i could back to the village by Vincent's castle. Its time to end Vincent's rule, we plan to break into the castle to save jewel and kill Vincent and his three brides. Luckily i know what can kill Vincent...the sun.

We need to get Vincent out into the sun light and he will burn to ash! Tonight i will have my daughter back and tomorrow at sun rise Vincent will die.

(Jewel's POV)

I walked back and forth in my room nervously. Tonights the wedding!

I've tried to escape a few times these past two days but every time i got out of the castle Vincent would show up and drag me back to my room.

"Oh god what am i going to do?" i said to myself.

The doors to the room opened and Vincent walked in with a big smile on his face.

"Hello my sweet, are you excited for our wedding tonight?" he asked.

I glared at him with all my hate.

"Go to hell you fucking demon!" i snapped at him.

He only laughed at me.

"I was born and raised in hell darling." he chuckled.

I didn't know what to say so i spit in his face and it landed just above his lips. Once again he only laughed at me as he licked my spit off his face.

"Mmm you taste so good darling, I can't wait to sink my fangs into your beautiful neck and finally taste your sweet blood as i turn you into a vampire. Then I'll get to taste you in another way in this bed tonight." he winked, I shuttered in disgust.

"You sick monster."

He chuckled and pulled me into his chest as he hugged me tightly.

"After tonight you won't be able to keep your hands off this monster." he said seductively. "Now then its time for you to get ready for our wedding."

Vincent snapped his fingers and five maids came in.

"Get her ready for the wedding." he ordered before leaving the room.

The maids did my make up and hair which took three freaking hours before they made me put on the wedding dress. They all didn't speak one word until i heard the door to the room lock? I looked and one of the maids had locked it.

"Why did you lock the door?" i asked nervously from the way all the maids were now standing in front of me.

"It's going to be alright Jewel, we are with your father. He's got a plan to get you out of here and kill the vampires, Including Vincent"

What! My father really is trying to save me.

"Well....whats the plan!?" i asked.

"Just continue as normal, your father and the villagers will take care of everything." one of the maids said quickly as she checked the dress to make sure everything was perfect.

"But when are they coming? Vincent is going to turn me into a vampire during the wedding!" i said in panic.

"Don't worry about it." the maid said in a calm voice.

A load bang on the room door made me and the maids jump.

"Why is this door locked!" Violet yelled in anger.