Sex, Drugs and Vampires. Chapter 5.

Dean

"Ouch! Dean you're squeezing me too tight!" She spoke into my ear but I barely heard her, my eyes were focusing in on the delicate skin of her neck and without realising, I was holding her even tighter.

"You're hurting me!" She wailed into my ear. I ignored her again and closed my eyes taking in her sent. She had the faint smell of copper, her perfume was slightly overpowering it but not too much so the balance was perfect. I kissed her neck letting my teeth brush her skin slightly. I was then knocked to the floor as if a boulder had hit me.

A menacing man stood over me, he had his foot on my chest, I thought I would be able to shift him off but it was like pushing against a brick wall. I looked over to see Ivy sitting on the floor, she was holding her ribs and looked as if she was in severe discomfort.

"Ivy. Stay back." The mans voice boomed through the house even though he was just speaking normally. "Who are you!?"

"Dean." I said with my hands on his ankle trying to push him off of me.

"You are new, yes?" He spoke quietly now, and it seemed like Ivy had not heard him. She had pulled up her top to examine her ribs which had red marks on them.

"New to what!? Get of me you prick!" I was frantically kicking my feet and pushing on his leg, I was getting no where. I watched as he quickly moved, he now had one hand grasped around my neck.

"You young ones think you are untouchable!" He was speaking through gritted teeth. "I am older and stronger than you will ever be. You will treat me with respect!"

I looked into his eyes, still confounded, this man was not much older than myself. He was 25 at the oldest, his arrogance was making a rage build inside of me. I was about to start screaming profanities at him when his phone rang.

The egotistical man still held his grip as he brought the phone to his ear.

"Yes?"

"We have a situation here." I heard the person down the phone say. I could hear them so clearly.

"I am in the middle of a situation myself." My guess was that this was no friend of his. If he even had friends, I began to wonder why Ivy was with this guy. Sure he was attractive but his conceitedness totally knocked his looks aside.

"She requests your presence!" The voice was starting to get impatient. "Would you like me to tell her you are disobeying a direct order Caleb?" I could hear the smile in his voice.

"No! I will be there within an hour." Caleb's nostrils flared with anger.

"She said it is imperative that you arrive immediately. Its Rose." As I heard the voice speak it dawned on me. Caleb was one of them, one of the people who had captured me, tortured me and turned me into the fucked up mess I am right now. I struggled even more for Caleb to release me, there was no way I was going back there.

"She turned someone." Caleb said as his eyes widened while he looked at me.

"How did you know!?" The voice was alarmed.

"I will be there in 5." Caleb shut his phone and his face softened as he looked at me.

"I am not going back there!" I wanted to sound strong, but my voice sounded pleading.

"Boy, you are in way over your head here. I do feel partly responsible myself, but you must come with me." For the first time his voice sounded wise and non threatening. "Make no fuss, we need not alert Ivy."

I looked over to Ivy who was still examining her marks. We must have been speaking quieter than I had thought, she had no sense of knowing on her face.