Just Close Your Eyes

Lena's POV:

I put my hands on either side of her face and tilt her head back so I'm looking down at her. Her breath is ragged as we lock eyes, and she's not quite sure what's coming next.

"You know I have parents in and out of my school on a daily basis, sometimes multiple times. And 9 out of 10 times it's the mom doing pick up or drop off.  And there are some beautiful, sexy women out there. But none of them were like you."

I kiss her lips as I say this, drawing her bottom lip between mine, and tugging on it gently.  She slips her tongue out slightly and caresses my upper lip causing me to groan and pull back. 

I close my eyes and sigh. I love it but I'm teasing her this time. She'll have plenty of time to do the same another time.

Stef's POV:

Her body and words are making me so hot physically and emotionally. I want her in every way but I'm too scared to go that far just yet. She knows this yet she keeps bringing her toes right up to the line and I'm not sure what I'd do if she crossed over it.

"I saw you before you saw me the day we met. Did you know that?"

I shake my head no. That's all I can manage.  Since she has straddled my lap it's like my mouth can't form words. It can only respond to her kisses.  And it wants more.

"I saw you get out of your car and it felt like... it felt like I stopped breathing when I saw at you."

"In my mom jeans?  Please..." I finally manage to get out. The absurdity of someone finding those mom jeans attractive brought me momentarily back to my senses.

"Yep, mom jeans and all," she says in a low voice that seems to be attached directly to my clit. I'm lost in her once again.

"They hugged your ass just right.  Do you know how nice your ass is?"

I feel myself grow hotter as my face flushes red. No one has ever talked to me like this. Sure I've been told how pretty I am. Or that I have a nice smile. But no one has talked intimately about me.  Mike was pretty much one grunt, two grunts with the lights off. Mainly because of me. I didn't really give him much to work with. But I'm only beginning to realize why.  She was waking up parts of me that I didn't even know existed.

She kisses me once more, capturing my upper lip this time between both of hers, letting her tongue probe ever so slightly into my mouth.  As she deepens the kiss, I move my hands to her hips and try to pull her closer.  

But she pulls back from the kiss and me.

"Uh, uh, uh..." she scolds.  "No touching.  Hands by your side, and close your eyes," she commands.

Lena's POV:

I put my hands over her eyes encouraging her to close them and she does so albeit reluctantly.  

She looks so vulnerable under me, and I'm being so careful to not scare her.  I've been taking baby steps with her and edging her closer and closer to intimacy, and so far she has been willing to go a little further each time but I don't want to push too far.  I guide her, but I let her lead us.

"So...  you caught me looking earlier.  I would say sorry, but I'm not really," I begin as I move off of her.  

"At first you caught me off guard... but then I realized there was nothing to be ashamed off.  You have a gorgeous chest.  Why shouldn't it be stared at?  Does that bother you?"

She shakes her head as I walk behind her and put my hands on the sides of her face tilting her head back.  I run my hands up her jawline slowly teasing the skin up to her temples and then back down.  My touch is feather-like and I can feel her shiver.

"Want to know what I was thinking  about while I was staring?  I was imagining what your nipples looked like.  And I pictured them taut...  pink.  And I pictured one slipping between my lips and pressing against my tongue.  Then, as you caught me looking, I was picturing what it would look like as I sucked it and grazed it with my teeth and then let it pop out of my mouth."

She gasped audibly as I moved my hands over her chest and just barely grazed my palms across her nipples.  I barely touched them, but I could feel they were already hard and I smiled.  I made the motion once more across her chest and she arched her back trying to make more contact.  

"Nope.  Not yet," I tsked.

Moving around in front of her and I placed my hands on the inside of her knees gently urging her legs apart.  Moving in between them I put my fingertips on her shoulders and began running them down her arm slowly to her wrists.

"I know you're not ready to have sex yet and I have no problem waiting for when you are.  But I can't help but imagine what making love to you is like.  And since it'll be your first time being touched by a woman I'll take it slow," I say as I drag my fingertips lightly across her skin.  She shudders and goosebumps cover her arms.  "Unless you don't want me to..." I tease as I drag my nails a little more firmly across her upper arms.  This causes her eyes to fly open, and she reaches up and grabs my wrists firmly.

"What do you want Stef?," I ask as I push back against her.  "Tell me."

"I want you."

Stef's POV:

I let go of her wrists and immediately wrap my arms around her waist pulling her as close as possible to me.  I use one hand to reach up and grab her hair pulling her mouth almost violently into mine.  I can't restrain myself anymore.  Fears be damned.

My lips tangle with hers as our tongues caress and move intimately together.  I ball the back of her shirt in my fist and pull tightly, pushing her closer to me.  And I still can't get her close enough.  Moving her back I stand up, and reach behind her legs and pull them up around my waist causing her to squeal in shock.  

I continue kissing her deeply as I move us over to the couch and I lay her down so I am on top of her, our knees wedged between each other's legs.  I move away from her mouth and kiss down her jawline to her neck.  She whimpers as I lick the skin and I moan as I taste the saltiness.  Moving lower I kiss across her chest, over across the tops of her breasts.  I reach down and grab the hem of her shirt, pushing it up to just under her breasts.  Just as I move down and begin drawing my tongue across the area below her belly button to the top of her jeans....

"What the fuck?" I grumble.

"What?  Don't stop?" she pleads.

My phone is ringing.  And everyone was told not to call me unless it was an absolute emergency.

"I have to get it.  Mike has Brandon and he wasn't feeling so well earlier."

"Shit!" she curses pulling her shirt down and sitting up.

I go into the kitchen and answer my phone that I left on the counter.  It is Mike and Brandon has spiked a fever.  He would normally be able to handle it, but Brandon only wants his mom.

I hang up the phone, and sit next to her on the couch.  She is still slightly breathless and I debate about continuing what we started.  She looks so beautiful and sexy in this light.  

But I'm a mom first no matter how difficult that is right now.

"I don't want to go," I say putting my arm around her.

"I know.  But Brandon comes first."

"Thank you for understanding.  I'm sorry it ended on such a ... frustrating note."

This causes her to laugh and pull me to her kissing my mouth.

"There's always next time," she utters between kisses.

"How about we take a rain check instead of going to the retirement party?  The Lieutenant will understand," I smirk.  "And my mom said she'll take B until Sunday...  what do you say?"

"I say... you have yourself a date."