Play Time

All Mature Content - NC17 - Reader discretion is advised.

Lena's POV

I run my hands lightly up and down her back as she leans down and kisses me. She's slow, almost hesitant as she parts her lips and swirls her tongue in my mouth.  I moan as she does things to my mouth with her tongue that I wish she would do lower. I'm so wet and I'm resisting the urge to flip her over so I can grind on her harder. This is taking way more self control than I thought I had and it's driving me crazy.

I move my hands down and grasp her hips firmly. Spreading my legs so our knees move more firmly against each other's centers, I begin urging her to move against me.  This provides some friction but not nearly close to what I need. I pull away from our kiss a little breathless.

Stef's POV:

"Why did you stop? Did I do something wrong", I ask curiously. Things were just starting to feel good.

"No, no, no!  Not at all!  Just wondering if you liked that baby?"

"Yeah. A lot. It felt good."

"Well there's other things we can do.  Things that can make you feel better."

"Like what?"

"Well I know I said you didn't have to take your clothes off and you still don't.  But would it be okay if I touched you. Inside your underwear?  I mean I can still do what I want without doing that but... just trust me it's better."

She must have seen my panic when she asked if she could touch me inside my underwear because she quickly back pedaled.  The thought of her touching my most private parts with no barriers was a little overwhelming. But fuck it. The only way to get over fear is to face it.

"I'd be...  okay with that."

Her smile widened to capture her whole face as she moved off of me and pulled me towards her so that she was spooning me.  She kisses the side of my neck before dragging her tongue across my skin. My breath hitches and I'm not sure where to put my hands so I reach back and grab her hip with my left hand and the bed sheets with my right.

Her hand snakes around my front and across my belly. I breathe hard as her fingers reach my waistband but she moves them over across my hip and down to my thigh. She moves her hand onto my inner thigh and urges my leg up so my leg is between hers. I bend my knee slightly and place my foot on the bed behind her calf.  

She continues caressing my inner thigh lightly with her fingernails as her tongue works my neck and I feel my breathing growing heavier. The anticipation is killing me. I don't want her to touch me but at the same time I want her to touch me and I don't want her to stop.

Lena's POV:

I can feel the heat of her arousal as I continue to caress her inner thighs. I can feel her desire but I can also sense her hesitation so I continue to go slow. Moving my hand to her hip I stop kissing her neck and look her in the eye.

"Stef...  look at me," I gently command. "I'm going to tell you exactly what I'm going to do to you. I don't want there to be any surprises. Are you okay with that?"

She swallows hard and nods her head yes.

"Okay, first I'm going to take my hand and I'm going to put it in your underwear.  Then I'm going to caress your slit up... and down... getting my fingers wet."  I mimic what I'm saying on her inner thigh and she closes her eyes and gasps.

"Then I'm going to use my fingers to rub on your clit. I'm going to touch it in different ways so you have to tell me what you like. And once we figure that out I'm going to make you cum."