The Chronicles of Narnia and a Different World - 1

Peter sat down on the park bench watching the ducks.

a writer” a man's voice said

he looked to his left to see a old man watching him, the mans eyes looked wise familiar in a way. Peter looked at his hands he was holding a pen and note pad.

no, I come here to think.”

hm, I was, a writer.” the old man smiled like it was a memory or just yesterday. Peter smiled.

if you have time I could tell you a story” he said watching peter who looked at his watch. “it's a good story”

---------------------------

“Lucy?” Peter questioned

“Peter!” she ran up and hugged him.

“Eustace, Edmund” Peter said looking at them worried “where around we?”

“that’s what we've been wondering” Caspian said

“Caspian”

“High King Peter” Caspian bowed “i just appeared here then you did”

Lucy Peter and Edmund looked at each other oddly “where's Susan” Caspian asked

There was a bang “Peter look” Eustace gasped.

They all ran over to Eustace, who was reaching out to touch it Edmund slapped his hand down “no, it feels like dark magic”

“No it's a door” Eustace said “maybe someone has to go through”

there was a silence “I will” they turned to see Peter pulling Edmund and Caspian aside “you and Caspian are in charge whatever you do Edmund do not go through that door” he looked at Caspian “promise me”

Peter looked around his “I'll be back as soon as I know what is behind the door” he said stepping through the door

“Peter, NO” Lucy shouted she closed her eyes took a deep breath and ran after him.

“LUCY” Edmund, Caspian and Eustace shouted.

“I'm going after her” Edmund said

“No” Caspian said stopping him “remember what Peter said. I'll go you stay here” Caspian looked around then nodded at Edmund and left.

“Ed” Eustace said “maybe should make a fire find some food”

Edmund nodded and followed him.

“Eustace, wake up” Edmund and Eustace has been taking turns on watch. “look” both boys watched as the door glowed.

They both stood up and slowly walked over to it leaving a gap between them and the door it shook and then disappeared. “No!” Edmund shouted. Eustace out stretched his arm to where it once was nothing was there but his arm.

“But?” Eustace said confused.

Edmund sighed “Come on” he walked into the trees and started pulling brunches off trees “we got to make some sort of hut to live in. For now anyway”

Eustace found a rock “lets do this”

Hermione was being chased she ran as fast as she could she could feel her legs getting tired then she fell, banging her head.