The Chronicles of Narnia and a Different World - 6

Chapter 6

Edmund pulled Hermione aside "i think we should spilt up, it'll be easier and quicker to find Peter and Caspian" he said lowering his voice

Hermione looked at the bed then at Eustace who was looking out the small window. "Yes, I agree." She looked back at Edmund "but who looks for who" he said

"well Eustace should stay here, maybe him finding Lucy is a sign so I suggest he stay and wait for her" Edmund said "but I don't want to leave Eustace for long" he said

"we'll meet back here in an hour"

they both told Eustace their plan and that they'll seen him outside the hospital in an hour maximum. They said their goodbye to Eustace and left.

"Here" Hermione said giving Edmund Susan's magical horn, Susan had given it to Caspian and Her when she had left Narnia. "I've been keeping hold of it lately, I have a strange feeling you'll need it more than me" Edmund took it solemnly remembering Susan.

"All will be right" Hermione said she hugged Edmund and said no more Edmund watched her walk of into the distance.

Edmund looked back at the hospital and silently gave all his faith and love to Eustace for he was worried even though they had found Lucy they didn't know what state of mind she was in. He wished he could stay to see if she was okay but there was no time to waste and at least she'd be with Eustace.

Now we go back to the hospital where our good friend Eustace is.

Eustace had decided to look around but there wasn't much in sight there was a small window, the walls were dull, one small single bed, a bedside table and a armchair opposite the bed. Eustace looked on the bedside table there was a cup of water a pencil and notepad.

Eustace being nosey he opened the notepad it wasn't a diary as Eustace expected it was full of pictures of the same lion he was called Aslan he keep flicking and one drawing was of a door it was the same door she went through.

"excuse me who are you" Eustace spun around to see a nurse her skin was pale and her her was the shade of snow her eyes stood out because of it.

"Sorry, I'm waiting for my cousin Lu-"

"Lucy" she hissed "isn't allowed any visitors today" she grabbed Eustace by the armand pulled him out the room.

"But you don't understand" he said "im Eustace"

"i don't care who you are" she said yanking him harder as Eustace dug his heels into the floor "i don't want you coming back" she snapped

"Eustace" question a small voice he looked over his shoulder.

"Lucy!" Eustace shouted struggling the nurse threw Eustace out the ward and the door locked after him. The nurse then left muttering to herself, Lucy ran up to the door "Eustace!" she said worried

"Lucy" Eustace said slamming his hand on the door looking at her both feeling trapped. "Lucy"

"Eustace" she was tugging on the door handle "the button Eustace" she shouted looking over her shoulder realising the scene they've both caused "quickly" the nurse saw Lucy and give her a evil smirk Lucy looked at the Nurses hand as she was holding something small.

the nurse had sent over a man to Lucy and he hand grabbed her around the waist "NOOOO" she shouted "get off me" she cried kicking as she was lifted of the floor the man was having trouble trying to get lucy back to her room "EUSTACE" she screamed both her and the man had fallen to the floor. she looked up to she Eustace standing over them both.

Before Lucy could see what had happened she was being pulled away by her cousin Eustace. They both held hands as they ran out of the hospital and to the benches.

"Oh Eustace," Lucy said attacking him with a hug him returning it "thank you so much" she said as they both let go of each other "I knew I'd be found I never gave up faith, as much as they wanted me to forget I wouldn't" she said looking at him gratefully.

"I'm just thankful you remember me, I was worried you wouldn't with all that is going on" he said "i have miss you Lu" and they then hugged again.