The Chronicles of Narnia and a Different World - 7

Chapter Seven

Hermione had been searching for Peter for a while now and hard ended up asking people.

“He normally spends at least a hour a day in those gardens over there, if we're talking about the same Peter Pevensie” Hermione thanked the girl and ran off.

The Gardens were beautiful. The lake was glistening, colourful flowers, the sun was also sunshine through the trees. She bumped into a boy “sorry” she said still looking around herself.

He seemed to be around the same age as her maybe a year or two older. He had bright white hair and the lightest blue eyes she'd ever seen. “Wait, you are that girl I nearly run over, I'm Lucas” he smiled

“Hermione” she returned the smile due to politeness. “You wouldn't happen to know where Peter Pevensie is?”

“He's in some woods, something to do with his wildlife project” Lucas said

that's odd I remember him wanting a career in medicine

“here” Lucas gave a a quick sketch of directions “it isn't far from here”

“Okay, thank you. It was nice meeting you” she said and rushed off

back to Edmund shall we?” he looked at his watch “oh is that the time, my gosh I should get home for dinner”

but Sir the story” Said Peter

Son, I must eat” said the old man getting up “i shall finish the story don't you worry”

“Hey, got that water you wanted, who was that?” Lucas asked

“i didn't ask for water, Luke” Peter looked at the old man “just some man, is there a old folks home close by”

“Yeah, Home Islands and I still don't like that nickname Peter” Said Lucas “gotta shoot”

“thank you for the water” shouted Peter then he gulp it down.

“Susan?” Peter looked at his sister confused.