The Chronicles of Narnia and a Different World - 10

Chapter 10

He looked to his left to see people setting up camps. People were laughing some getting annoyed. Eyes tent had a telescope. "Hello" Edmund said to the girl next to him "what's going on?"

"Everyone is excited for the shooting stars, but I have to be here for class"

Edmund then saw a familiar sigh his heart raced he ran "Susan" he grabbed her wrist some also did the same to him.

The girl glared at him "no Elaine" she hissed and walked away.

"Excuse me do I know you" said the hand on his wrist Edmund looked up "I've been seeing you everywhere I can't help but feel like it's a sign and lately I've been feeling-"

"Yes, Edmund, and you're Caspian"

Caspian pushed Edmund aside away from the crowd "okay let say I do believe you know me, do you know why I keep random drawing these"

"Aslan"

"Feels... familiar" then he showed him others "this mouse I dream about him a lot and he talks"

"it must be a sign. All this" Edmund flicked through some more "Cair Parvel" he whispered

"there is something I do remember" he said Edmund looked at him.

"i little girl, she has a dagger and a bottle with red liquid"

"Lucy"

"i Take it we're looking for the same thing" he said to Edmund as he was looking at a certain picture.

"Are you willing to trust me" he asked "again"

Peter landed hard winding himself he slowly picked himself up regaining his breathe he looked around loosening the tie he was wearing "Eustuce?" he breathed

"Peter" he said shocked

"what happened to you" the both said looking at each other