The Chronicles of Narnia and a Different World -9

Chapter 9

“where's Peter you told me he'd be here” She reminded him.

He rubbed his chin as if he was thinking “i lied, Hermione you shouldn't be so trusting” he said walking towards her, she remembered Narnia, she remembered how friendly and loving they were there.

“What do you want?”

“Well, I wanted you gone of course. There are always those who put up a fight, like Lucy and the three of you.”

“Peter? Caspian?”

“They were simple. Caspian had always wanted to see the world of men so why not give him that pleasure. But Peter was tougher due to his siblings, so I made him think that Susan was dead, he was heartbroken walls were down, it was easier then.”

“So what happened to Susan?”

“Lucy gave me this idea, it was simple and brilliant. I'm not sure you've noticed but Susan Pevensie is a very beautiful young woman and many men desire her.”

“I am aware”

“Lucy was Jealous once upon a time, she cast a spell to be like her, she decided against it as it meant she and Narnia did not exist for them.” he smirked “So, I thought why not also give Susan what she wanted a simple life put her in that world a spell within a spell” he shrugged.

He looked down at her “You'd know all about spells and dark magic though wouldn't you Hermione” a tear rolled down her face most people in Narnia had forgotten about her magic, the people closest to her knew she still practised it so she could use it for emergences like this.

“Emotions such terrible things” he sighed

Aslan Please, please, please let this work. Edmund were eyes close he relaxed his body and squeezed the horn, he thought of Caspian, and everything about him the sea, the stars, the Telmarine King that helped save Narnia.