The Chronicles of Narnia and a Different World - 11

Chapter 11 

"Peter" Lucy shouted excited giving Peter an attack hug "you found him" she said looking at Eustace.

"Where's Hermione?" Eustace questioned looking next to him. Peter looked at them both as they both watched him. "We all split up and she went looking for you?"

He let go of Lucy "I haven't seen her she didn't come?" getting worried. "Come let us go"

"Wait what about Ed and Caspian?" Lucy said.

They'll find us, it's Edmund" Peter responded "I can't think where she would think to look"

"She went to the University" Eustace said catching up with them both "if that help maybe she is still there"

"No, I doubt she would have stayed there for that long. I'm guessing she asked someone about me" he said

"Have you made any friends here?" Lucy asked

"Yes one, I think I might know where he sent her" Peter said "It's not that far quick" he said quicken the pace.

Both he and Lucy stopped. "what was that" he whispered

"Guys" Eustace said realising they had stopped.

"It feels like" Lucy said to herself mainly

"And sounded like" Peter said louder than Lucy looking at a certain spot

"Susans Horn" they both said

Edmund and Caspian both got out the car and headed inside the woods "you sure we should go in there?" Caspian asked following him.

"Yeah, it feels right." The both stood there.

"I'm going to blow the horn again" Caspian said he took it from Edmund who grabbed it.

"No, I don't think you should it might be unlucky" he said

Caspian looked at him "but I haven't blown it, you did. It's worth a shot"

"Quick" Peter said running Both Eustace and Lucy following as fast as they could "ED" he shouted

"EDMUND" Lucy shouted.

"Lucy" Edmund said hearing her faintly in the wood "LUCY, EUSTACE" he shouted "Caspian come on lets go" they both ran following the sound of his familys voice. Thump. "Ouch" Edmund said rubbing his head.

Suddenly Edmund couldn't breathe he realise he was being hugged left, right and centre. "Peter! Lucy!" he said excited "Eustace" he said finally relieved "where's Hermione?" he got up confused he looked at Peter and pulled him aside "there's something about Susan you should know"

"We'll find Hermione, and she isn't dead I'm not sure where she is right now" he said "we'll find her but I saw and talked to her and she was happy"  Peter put his hand on Edmund's shoulder and smiled "now for Hermione"