Late Night Desires

Rating- M

Tease- captainswan. Killian is spending the night bonding with his father in law, David. He begins to get very suggestive texts from Emma and tries not to give away to David what he and his daughter are up to.

- - -

Emma sat on the couch pondering what else she could do for the night. She was wrapped in a towel after taking a nice long bath. She had lived with Killian in their house for over 6 months now but still she couldn't get over how nice the jacuzzi jets felt on her sore muscles.

She looked over at the clock to see 12:34. It was late, but sleep was the last thing she wanted to do. Her mind was still hazy from the wine her and Regina had shared over dinner for their 'girls night'. Since defeating the black fairy and completing the last page of the storybook things in town had been slow, giving them time to sit back and relax. After Regina left, which was about an hour ago, Emma took a wine glass and the bottle into her bathroom to accompany her as she bathed. She thought she'd had 2 glasses with Regina and 2 in the bath, but with how much the room was spinning when she moved her head it wasn't hard for her to determine she'd probably miscounted.

Her phone buzzed on the kitchen counter and she slowly stood up and walked to retrieve it. When she unlocked her phone she saw a text from Regina saying that she was off to bed and that she'd had fun. Emma was going to put the phone down and return to her spot on the couch when Killian's name in her text log caught her attention. She finally had an idea for what to do with the rest of her night...

~ ~ ~

David and Killian were getting along great with the help of a few libations at the Rabbit Hole. David stuck mostly to beer, while Killian kept to his usual as well, rum. They hadn't even looked at the time in hours, not that they needed to be home at a certain time or anything- except for David who knew he'd never hear the end of it if he trailed in after 1:30 am.

The men had been discussing how their lives had changed since they'd met. It had even gotten sappy enough between the two for them to share a 'bro hug' and exchange 'I love you's'. They joked about how David's hatred for Killian had died down, and that they were now family. Killian even made a joke about David now being his father-in-law even though he himself was 300 years older. The men had just ordered another round when Killian felt his phone vibrate in his jacket pocket.

Emma: how's my sexy smouldering pirate doing? Missing his wife I hope

Killian: of course I am love, but I'm having a good time with David believe it or not

"That Emma checking up on you?" David asked Killian as he walked back to the table with their drinks. "Is she giving you a curfew?" He joked.

"Aye it's her. She's just checking up on me. I should have checked on her earlier like a good husband," Killian said before slugging back half the rum in the glass.

"Don't beat yourself up over that. Emma is very capable of handling herself. Plus she was safe with Regina," David assured him.

"Aye I guess you're right," Killian agreed. It might have been the rum talking but he still felt a bit bad for not texting Emma first. He glanced back down at his phone and saw that Emma replied, which was a relief. He didn't think she was mad at him, but you never know.

Emma: you might be having a good time, but I could show you a great time. Maybe I'll give you a glimpse. Right. Now.