Question No. 2 (Elrond)

This question was sent in by FireGirlDragons12345

Enjoy!
(Btw, Shazad is her Middle-earth OC)
~

*Elrond is walking through Rivendell to go and cure a sick llama that is very special to Lindir*

*SUDDENLY A FREAKY SHADOW LEAPS OUT AT HIM*

Elrond: *sigh* Hello Shazad.

Shazad: Yo.

Elrond: I need to go... *Tries to walk away*

Shazad: *blocks his path*

Elrond: wha-? SHAZAD, LINDIR IS GONNA KILL ME IF HIS PRECIOUS LLAMA DIES!!!

Shazad: Oh.no.you.didn't.just-

Gollum: DID SOMEBODY SAY PRECIOUS PRECIOUS?! *stares at Elrond and Shazad*

Both Elves: ...........*eye twitch* AAAHHHHHHHHH! *Run away screaming*

Gollum: So rude, Precious!

Sméagol: Don't forget, we needses to go to pointy-eared, pointy-crowned, Elf king's hair care talk soon, Precious!

Gollum: *sarcastic* Oh yes Precious! We just CANNOT miss that!

Sméagol: *cries* SO MEAN!

*Both randomly portal to the Mirkwood palace*

*Camera zooms over to where Elrond and Shazad are now standing/about to fall over from the crazy running they just did*

Elrond: Oh Maiar, *gasp* I haven't *puff* ran that much since...the Second Age, I believe!

Shazad: *ignores what he just said* SO, I HAVE A QUESTION.

Elrond: *glare* This better be good.

Shazad: Okay then! I wanted to know who your favorite child is! *Grin*

Elrond: That's it? Ugh. *Facepalm*

Shazad: *frowns* just answer my question, then you can go and cure Lindir's pr- I mean...beloved llama.

Elrond: That was too close for comfort.

Shazad: *gulps* yup. ANYWAY, BACK TO THE QUESTION!

Elrond: Stop yelling! Alright...uh...

*Arwen, Elladan, And Elrohir come out of a potted plant*

Arwen: So, which is it?

Elladan: Yes, I'd quite like to know.

Elrohir: Indeed.

Elrond: *freezes* you were listening? Ai Valar

Arwen: Answer Shazad!

Shazad: *stares and waits*

Elrond: Uhm........ESTEL! *points to Aragorn who is leaning nonchalantly against a pillar and reading 101 Ways to Cook Uruk-Hai Meat*

Aragorn: Huh? Hey Arwen, you lookin' fiiiiiine. *Goes back to reading*

Arwen: *blushes* I'm leaving. *Walks away*

Elrohir: But- Estel is adopted!

Elrond: THAT'S MY ANSWER, NOW JUST LET ME GO TO HELP LINDIR'S PET, PLEASE!

Elladan: Whoooah. Chill, Ada... Who's your second favorite then?

Elrond: AAAAHHHHHHH! *storms off*

Shazad: So touchy!

The Twins: *in unison that can only be achieved by Elves possessing their rare level of talent* Oh yeah. *Both nod*

Shazad: So. Ya wanna go to Thranduil's talk? It's about how to take good care of your hair, I think...

The Twins: Well, we have nothing better to do...

*The three of them walk away*

Tatharel: *was watching the whole thing and pretending to be a statue* *finally moves again* OH, ME ACHING JOINTS! Huh... Looks like Elrond didn't please the fans... Namely, his children.

Hm..... let's go stalk Lindir.
*Runs away laughing like a maniac*
~*~

Requests?
Anybody?

Come now, don't be shy.

Haha, I am going to have a lot of writing to do...

Bye for now!
-Tatharel