Question No. 3 (Legolas)

This question was sent in by...
uh, I lost track.

*blank stare*
Anyway, She has a question for a certain blondie Elf guy...

AUTOBOTS, ROLL OUT!
~

Legolas: *is doing archery*

Tatharel: *jumps out of a bush holding a notepad and wearing nerd glasses* AHEM.

Legolas: *startled* *shoots Boromir*

Boromir: NOT AGAIN. *dies*

Tatharel: Whoops. *glances at dead Boromir*

Legolas: Ai. *facepalm*

Tatharel: *jerks gaze to Legolas* HI. So, I have a question- or rather, somebody I know has a question for you...

Legolas: *screams* NOOOOOOO!!! YOU DIDN'T BRING HER HERE, DID YOU?! I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT STAND ANYMORE FANGIRLS!

Tatharel: Whoooaaahhh, slow down, buddy. I knew your sanity was at risk, so I just told her that I was going to relay the message! *examines nail cuticles* How do ya like me now?

Legolas: *chills out* well, you're still annoying, if that's what you mean.

Tatharel: *spits out Fanta that just appeared out of nowhere* WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!

Legolas: Uh, I-

Tatharel: Haha, no, I know exactly what you mean. I pride myself in annoying you to death all the time. *cocky grin*

Legolas: Can I just have the question, please?

Tatharel: Oh, yes! Okay, so...she says, "does Legolas braid his own hair?"

Legolas:........why.

Tatharel: *is suddenly behind him* *whispering* please the fans!

Legolas: Oh-kay then... Just- it was a secret!

Tatharel: *death stare*

Legolas: UHHHH UMMM....SO, MY ADA STILL BRAIDS MY HAIR BECAUSE I ONCE TRIED IT WHEN I WAS ABOUT......UHHHHH THREE THOUSAND AND IT TOOK HIM HOURS TO UNTANGLE FEREN FROM MY ATTEMPTED PLAITS.

Tatharel: See? wasn't that hard! Good job, here, uh...*grabs a package from her stylish leather satchel* have a brownie!

Legolas: *gasping for breath* *snatches brownie and nibbles on it*

Tatharel: Uh...We should probably do something about this dead body now... *nudges dead Boromir*

Legolas: Oh, this happens all the time. Here...*yanks arrow out*

Tatharel: WHOOOOAAAAAAOHMYVALAR.

Boromir: *is alive again* YAAAYYYYY!!!! *runs away to defend poor baby Faramir from evil, mean daddy Denethor*

Tatharel: *watches him run away*....okay then. *becomes Thorin* We shall never speak of this AGAIN. Understood?

Legolas: *doesn't even react because he's so used to these antics* Yes, never again.

*both do a super-awesome secret handshake that only they will ever know about until the end of time*

Legolas: Now if you don't mind... *gestures to bow*

Tatharel: OOOHHH I JUST REMEMBERED I WAS ACTUALLY GOING TO SEE IF YOU COULD SHOOT AN APPLE OFF MY HEAD.

Legolas: *sigh* fine.

*does it, Tath doesn't die.*

THE END
~*~

So...
No requests for now, until I can catch up with all the requests I already have.
Like, seriously guys. Thank you for all the questions. I thought I was going to get maybe three questions, at the absolute best, in the beginning.

but...you all proved me wrong.
have an awesome day!
God bless,
- Tatharel