Question No. 4 (Thranduil)

Well, once again, I forgot who sent in this question...
*checks notes*
uh...
yeah, still don't remember.

Sorry!
~

Thranduil: *looking through virtual reality goggles while sitting on his throne* NO! GIVE ME BACK MY COOKIES, YOU BLONDE DEMON!
*fist-fights with thin air*

Feren: My lord- *pauses at the strange sight* Uh...am I interrupting someth-

Thranduil: *tears goggles off and flings them over the edge of the walkway* NO! Not at all...

Feren: Alright, There's someone here to see you.

Thranduil: Is it the hairdresser? Because he was scheduled to come tomorrow!

Feren: No, my lord, her name is Tatha-

Thranduil: *gasps* YOU LET HER INTO THE PALACE?!

Feren: STOP.INTERRUPTING.ME.

Thranduil: Drama Elf. *glares* very well then, let the awful human come in.

Feren: *is about to open door*

*DOOR SPLINTERS INTO A MILLION PIECES AND A DAZZLING FIGURE EMERGES*

Tatharel: Hey Gramps! *waves at Thranduil*

Thranduil: SHOW ME THE RESPECT I DESERVE, YOUNG LADY!

Tatharel: Yeah, yeah...sorry about the door. That was a little over-the-top, wasn't it...?

Thranduil: YA THINK?! *eye twitch*

Tatharel: *eyes Thranduil warily* Well, I have a question for you!

Thranduil: Okay, cut to the chase, I need to take Fabulous out for a run in a little while.

Tatharel: Ah! That was exactly what I wanted to ask you about! A fan was wondering...why you ride an Elk?

Thranduil: Technically, he's a stag...

Tatharel: OKAY, OKAY. THAT'S JUST WHAT THEY ASKED, DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER!

Thranduil: *pouts* fine, I ride a STAG, because I think it really reflects my own majesty and grace! *poses and paparazzi swarm him*

Tatharel: CLEAR OUT, PEOPLE. I AIN'T DONE YET! *shoves through crowd*

Thranduil: That's it, I have nothing more to say! Go back to your little town that stinks of fish oil and tar.

Tatharel: Okay, I'll lea-
WHAT
DID
YOU
SAY?!?!?!

Thranduil: *sneers* you heard me! *looks nervous suddenly because of the murderous look in Tatharel's eyes*

Tatharel: MY TOWN IS FULL OF BEAUTY AND COLOR! YES, SOME OF IT STINKS, BUT I LOVE IT ALL THE SAME!

Thranduil: Nice speech, now please leave my throne room.

Tatharel: FINE! YOU DON'T DESERVE MY PRESENCE ANYWAY, GRANDPA!
*storms away as a black cloud thunders above her*
Oh yeah.
*turns around*
You didn't please the fans either.
Toodles!
*sashays out of the room*

Thranduil: What have I done? The fans are disappointed in me! *bursts into tears*

Feren: *halfheartedly offering Thranduil tissues*
~~~
Meanwhile, in Lake-town...

Tatharel: Yeah...Alfrid, we're going to need some air freshener.

Alfrid: *walks away grumbling about being bossed around by a thirteen-year-old*
~

Hiya!
Thanks for the votes and the comments...
and also, I really discourage Legolas or Thranduil requests, because otherwise, this book will pretty much be only about them.

Okay?
Thanks.

Try to think of one of the characters who onobody ever talks about, like...Dori! Or...Yeah, I dunno.
Just...not the royalty of Mirkwood, for now...

God bless,
~Tatharel