What happens now

"An Angel!"Lorna exclaimed her eyes widening.

I grinned at her expression.

"Yes, an angel, actually angels, Chloe and Joe, they were really nice."

Lorna's mouth was wide open as she stared at me in disbelief, I was surprised her jaw didn't hit the ground as yet.

"Angels helped you!That's just amazing, they don't ever come down in person, I mean they look over you but they don't ever show themselves I want to hear all about it, start talking."she said excitedly.

I made a face at her."You sure you want to hear all about this?Don't we have more important things to do like I don't know get back the crown."I teased.

"You're right."She said with a sigh.

"But what do we do now?How do we get back the crown?"I asked in a small voice, feeling bad for leaving the crown behind and only thinking about escaping.

"I'm not sure Krysta, there is just so much to do, the crown was supposed to clear up everything,now we don't know what King Richard and his sons are doing with it."

The silence between Lorna and I stretched out as both of us struggled with a plan to make everything alright again .

"Lorna, I've been meaning to ask you, when we found the crown, how were we supposed to know who is the good prince?"I asked curiously.

"According to the prophecy, the crown would glow red once its placed on top of the good prince's head,also whenever its near the prince and you are supposed to get closer together, your bond would get stronger."Lorna said looking lost again.

So the crown was supposed to glow red...

Adam's P.O.V:

I had searched everywhere and Krysta was nowhere to be found.I let out a growl as I punched my hands against the castle's walls.

I hated that I felt this way about her.She had only come to the castle to hurt my family, then why did I want her here with me, why did I want to kiss her again?Feel her soft skin against mines?

Where was she?There was no way she could find her way home from here without getting lost.

Why the hell did I care!

I jumped onto the bed and felt something under the sheets, the crown..

This was the crown she didn't want me to carry to father.

But why?Whatever the reason, this crown seemed to be important to her , so this was how I could get her to come back to me.

I looked at the crown in my hands, it wasn't all that large, or too small, it was perfectly shaped , made out of gold and precious stones.I could see why she kept it so close to her.

I wonder how the crown would look on my head...hmmm.

I picked it up and placed it on my head, looking at myself in the mirror.

That's when something  strange happened.

It changed colour, the crown was now red!...........................