EPILOGUE

So before you guys read the epilogue I just wanted to thank everyone who took the time to read, vote and comment on this book.

I really do appreciate it:))).

Special thanks goes out to my best friend kavita , Samantha, Vani, Khadija,JessicaBelt,beautiful_lovers and all my readers.I'm really happy for all the support you guys gave to me.It means alot.

I am going to miss this book since it was my very first book on wattpad but I'm glad that Krysta and Adam's story will still continue in my other books where in every other story(Like battle of the wolves and fairy kingdom) that is linked to destiny there will be special reappearances and sneak peeks of their lives somewhere along in those books.

Again thank you to everyone and I really do hope you like this epilogue.

Epilogue:

Adam's POV:

"Everything will be fine, don't worry."Lorna whispered next to me.

Sitting in the waiting room at special care in the immortal hospital was turning out to be one of the most scariest days of my entire life.

I lifted my head from my hands.I'd never felt so scared.So anguished. So helpless.

"Why can I still hear her screams?"I asked, dredging words from the blackness inside me.I couldn't think properly, hearing her screams were sending me insane.

"She's having a baby in there Adam, its not an easy thing."She replied and I could tell she was trying hard to remain calm, it was her best friend inside there too.

The last time both of us had seen her was when she'd been rushed from the emergency room to special care.

And the stupid doctors wouldn't let me in!

"I don't see why the doctors can't let me in."I mumbled angrily.

"Look don't take this the wrong way but even I agree with their decision, when you were in the emergency room just now you were shouting at all the doctors, not giving them a chance to do their work.Trust me its better you stay out here."

Was it my fault the doctors weren't doing there jobs properly?Krysta was screaming her lungs out in pain and they weren't helping.

Seeing her like that had shattered my heart.

"Do you-"

"Shhh."Lorna said cutting me off.

"What?"I asked confused.

"Listen."she whispered and I did as she said only to hear the sweetest most angelic sound I've ever heard...the sound of my baby.

I quickly jumped up from the chair and made my way to the door, almost knocking down one of the doctors on my way.

"Where are they?"I demanded.

The doctor looked a little scared but showed me where my wife and child was.

I ran to Krysta's side, dropping to my knees, taking her hands in mines gently.

She looked at me weakly and tried to smile.

"I love you."I whispered.

"I love you too."she whispered back."Meet our daughter."she added looking lovingly at our baby in her arms.

I looked at her for the first time and held my breath, she was beautiful and so tiny. My baby girl.

"She is beautiful like her mother."I said leaning over to give both of them a kiss.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but I couldn't wait."Lorna said walking in.I smirked, this wasn't the first time Lorna had ever walked in on us.

She walked over to the opposite side of me and looked on in awe ."She's adorable."

"Yes she is."I agreed not able to take my eyes of my baby.She opened her eyes slightly and locked eyes with me before shutting them back.With that one look I knew that I would protect her with my life and realised for the first time that I was a father and this was probably what all fathers said to themselves.

..........................................................

Krysta's POV:

I stared at my daughter who was fast asleep in her crib and smiled.She was definitely a beauty and I was positive she would be breaking hearts when she grew up.All the pain was definitely worth having this little Angel here with me today.In fact I wouldn't mind going through that once again to have another Angel .

I felt two hands wrap around me as Adam pressed a soft kiss on my neck.

"I think I'm ready for another one."he teased kissing my cheek.

I laughed."I don't think the doctors at the hospital wants to see you again."

He chuckled, his cool breath tickling my skin.

I turned around to face him, staring into his eyes."I've never been this happy my entire life and I owe it all to you."I whispered honestly, staring up at him.

He smiled."And I owe all my happiness to you also sweetheart.You've thought me to love and I couldn't be more happier than I am now."

He leaned forward and our lips touched as we poured out all our love for each other in that one kiss.

...............................................................

And so Krysta and Adam lived happily together , their lives weren't perfect but they had what they needed most, love for each other and everyone around them.

Though many are probably wondering about Krysta's parents and the angels but that my friend is another story...There is much still to come.For there is another prophecy waiting to come true....

THE END(For now.)