Chapter Fourteen

A.N. This is a good chapter, for me. I'm still laughing at it. Enjoy, my darlings, and vote and comment if you do!

P.S. Daniel Sharman has been cast as Caesar - hot image linked.

Chapter Fourteen:

There was another note in my locker by lunch, and I was a little skeptical about reading it. I knew it could only have been from Rou, but I was getting worried about what her bitch lessons would actually do to me.

I unfolded it in my hands, checking over my shoulder to make sure no one was looking, and read it:

It's time for lesson two, darling! Dirt on your enemies is always handy, yeah, but then you have no enemies, and although that might seem like a good thing, all it means is that your life is too shit for you to have any real drama.

Dirt on your enemies? Easy. Now comes the harder lesson, the even dirtier lesson: dirt on your friends.

I mean, if they're really your friends, they shouldn't be hiding things from you, and if they are, then that makes them your enemies. Turn around, Sebbie, and bow before the Man.

Xoxo. Rou.

I turned around, and right then, she stood extremely close to me, perhaps a little too close. Before I could object, she stole a kiss from my cheek and chuckled as I blushed. "Ready then? Aw, you're blushing. You are such a basket case."

"No. I'm not ready. Not particularly," I mumbled truthfully. "What do you mean by getting dirt on friends? Everyone has their secrets, can't you just let them?" I asked her, but I was being naive. She had the better part of the truth in her note.

She sighed in annoyance, hitting me hard on the shoulder, harder than she seemed capable for being such a girlie girl. "Nothing is too far for a bitch, you know. Do what you want, as long as it's relatively legal. And by relatively, I mean do it whether it's legal or not, you're a bitch, you have the right to break laws."

I tried to interject. "I don't think you can just-"

"Shhhh! I am just now realising that I don't care! And why? Because, I, Sebbie, am a bitch. Now shut up and listen to my wise words."

I grunted, but gave up trying to defend why she shouldn't be breaking the law, and why some people might not want to be bitches, and why people have the right to have secrets. Everything spewing from her mouth was in some way or another a sarky, bitchy comment, but she was teaching me to be bitchy so I had to let it slide. "Fine."

"Goodie! You are way too kind and innocent, Sebbie, it's got to stop, it stops right now. Insult me. Call me a slut, you know it's true, call me a mean skanky whore, say it now, or I swear to god! Insult me, you little wanker! Do it!" Her words started off gentle and soft, even a trembling kind of tranquil, but as her words droned on, her voice became more violent and aggravated, more serious.

I didn't know what to say. "You're a... you're a bitch?"

"That sounded more like a question, not a statement, Seb. Say it confidently. And I know I'm a bitch, say something that will hurt my feelings."

"You're ugly."

"Not true."

"You're hair is flat and greasy."

"So not true."

"You smell like poo."

"I said bitch about me, not lie to my face!"

I let it all out. "Calm down, for fuck sake! Who the hell are you, anyway, Big Mrs' Man?"

She paused, and smiled.