Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen:

"Okay, so, let me get this straight?" I asked, watching him nod and chuckle at my use of the word 'straight' in such an unstraight conversation. "You've been doing it with Caesar, and not only that, but you've been having it with Caesar since..." I didn't want to repeat the way Sander had worded it, I just wanted this entire conversation to be over.

For a moment, he looked at me in confusion, slowly raising his eyebrows, puzzling. And then, ding, the light in his head went off. Sander was sort of a chilled out kind of kid, I could tell that about him, but from the fact that he was wearing a shirt made out of a transparent light white material, and sparkling white leathered skinny jeans, he was an outrageous dresser. Not Gaga outrageous, but outrageous enough for him to steal all the attention when he flaymboyantly bursts into the room. Which he does a lot.

"Ever since he could stick it in me, really," he repeated again, and I cringed again. "And boy could he stick it in me. We were probably around thirteen, the first time." TMI, bitch. TMFI.

"Right, and not only all that, but somehow, in some world, Caesar and Rou are related, and she has no clue that Caesar is, well, you know, not straight. Or is he straight, because I think what he does with you kind of changes his sexuality, right?"

He laughed at me, just as expected. "You're blowing this way out of proportion."

"We'll leave the blowing to you, I think."

"Ooo. Sassy. But in any case, we aren't a couple, we aren't in loooove, we just like sex. I especially like it when he thrusts all the way into me, and I call out that gorgeous name of his. Oh god. Where is he? I need him. I'm horny. We didn't get to finish yesterday, no thanks to you." He gave me such a dirty look then.

I cringed again. "Can you not discuss this in front of me?" I urged.

"You're such a saint, Sebastian, stop it!" he exasperated, slapping me hard in the arm. "Stop being so virtuous, you're obviously a virgin, I mean, you can't even say the word sex. It's just a word, so say it, or choose another word. Boffing, shagging, banging, boinking, yiffing, trizzing, scrogging, scuffing, slaying, tapping, and my personal favourite, fluffing. Plus, your cute little face goes all bright red at the mere mention of it."

It did. There was no point in lying or trying to hide it. The fact was that I was a virgin, and I hadn't met someone so openly sexual as Sander before. He intrigued me, in a way I wouldn't have expected.

"Rou knows. She... she showed me the two of you... while you were, you know, doing it."

"That's fine, I hope it was educational. Did you enjoy the show? If I knew I was putting one on, I'd make some room in my mouth for you, or you could have squeezed in the back beside Caesar. Honestly, it would have been no trouble. Rou could have climbed in too, I know she owns a dildo or three. Really, though, it all would depend on how big you are, honestly. I mean, I can barely even take Caesar, and I've been double-plugged before, but, from what Rou tells me, you take the whole level of big and turn it into something new."

I physically gagged. She did warn me the day we met that she'd gossip about me behind my back. I just didn't think she'd gossip about that kind of personal shit. And with Sander, no doubt.

"Please, Sander," I begged him, slamming my locker shut. He followed me down the halls, nagging me and laughing and just being a normal boy. I wish I had that.

"Why? I know you enjoy it, Sebastian. Everyone at some point in their lives wonders about their sexuality, but when you do, even if you think it's just a phase, come find me. I'll treat you well. Spit-roast me."