Miss independant | 3

5 shots and 2 martinis later ...I wasn't quite drunk yet I was a little excited but not drunk, Adrian on the other hand was very hyperactive and energised probably because he was chucking tequila down his throat every 5 minutes.

We're now at a table sitting with my friends which I had introduced Adrian to ;Jayla, Matthew, Chris ,Cathy, Andrew , Rebecca and Julius ,however he was on the dance floor, with a random girl.

Yep , he was that type of guy but we still loved him. He was a young handsome guy, who was free do as he pleased really who could blame him.

Jayla was a tall brown skinned girl , she was what I call "Melanin beauty", her hair was longer than mine it nearly reached her waist .She was very fit as she was a personal trainer, she started her fitness career when she was 21 after we had both finished college and it had been a success ever since. I ,of course being her best friend since high school was her loyal customer and investor of her company  ,we shared 4 private sessions a week.
Due to her beautiful body she also worked part time in modelling she had been on the cover of vogue, Cosmopolitan and a lot more.
Jayla had a slim body but had all the curves, in all the right places and she looked so cute  in her blue jeans which she wore with a Nike t-shirt as well as a red superstars and a red leather jacket ,just like mine just that hers ended around her waist while mine ended around my thighs.

At a point in my life I began feeling insecure and stopped going out as much and socialising cause I wasn't comfortable with the way I looked, Jayla was there and helped me through it to eat healthier , work out and start loving myself again.

Matthew was Jayla's brother he too was a "Melanin beauty too" he had light brown skin, tight curls and beautiful blue eyes which stood out incredibly with his skin colour, him and I were very close we loved each in a brother and sister kind of way as we went to high school together and had been friends ever since. Matthew was well built and had large biceps as he was a professional basket baller , which worked well with his height.

Chris was Jayla's boyfriend he was a photographer, they met when she had a photoshoot ,she was in lingerie and he was taking the pictures.They started talking over time and then went on dates in the end the pictures never came out as he got over-protective of her and didn't like other guys drooling over his girl.

When Jayla first told me she was in love,I smiled and congratulated her but when she told me the story I laughed, she laughed too.

It was cute ,but those types of things don't happen to me, it's like I have bad luck I might as well just not waste my time but with Adrian I feel very free even through he is still a stranger he makes me very comfortable, but I doubt we could be something serious.Most guys are too scared to love me the ones who did were those that were simply in it for the money or better yet to destroy me. I have a lot of power in terms of business and money which comes with a fair share of enemies ,as compared to most women who got normal jobs like assistants, secretaries and simple businesses but me I am the owner of some of the worlds most luxurious hotels, just because I looked like I had a hard appearance and I could take care of myself didn't mean I didn't want someone to love me and take care of me...

Anyway back to my friends.

Cathy was a small petite girl, however she was a small package with a lot inside, she was that type of girl that would make you laugh every 12.5 seconds she was one of my main friends even as playful and enthusiastic as she is. She was that type of girl that would always be down for you no matter one , and most importantly she was humble even tho she was rich ,she was  down to earth. She got her inheritance from her father and opened her own perfume brand which may I add smelt amazing.

Andrew was let me say this he was the joker of the group always cracking jokes and dissing people, and also looking for an opportunity to do something crazy whenever he could,However he wasn't just a pretty face he had brains too.
Yep!,he was an accountant as crazy as he was he was a guy you could always count on if it can to numbers.
LOL !

Rebecca was the bitch of the group she was always moody always rude which she used to cover up her vulnerability , we stick around her cause we knew she had Been through a lot these past 2 years which made her like that, yet we knew who she really was truly and still hope are bubbly, playful, defensive and of course crazy Rebecca would come back on day and we would all help with that.

Julius was the youngest bachelorette that hadn't yet made a name for himself and got money from his parents it was alright cause he was the youngest out of all of us, he drove new cars with new girls each week, but we loved he cause he was like our little brother.

Matthew and Adrian were in deep conversation and all to be heard was loud laughs , well they get along well.

A song called 'strip that down' by Liam Payne and quavo came on,"OMG ,I love this song come on Mila come dance with me " Jayla screamed.

"Do I have to?"

"Yep"Jayla said,she removed her jacket.

"Me too!" , Cathy exclaimed

"Wanna come?"I ask Rebecca, which she replies simply just nodded.

Once all of us are On the dance floor, we all get in the mood and instantly start moving to the beat.

🎶You know ,I've been taking some time
And I've been keeping to myself
I've had my eye up on the prize
Ain't watching any body else
But you love it hit me hard , girl
Yeah, your bad for my health
I love the cards that I've been dealt
Do you feel the same as well?...

As I & the other girls swayed our hips ,and sang along, I was boiling so I went to leave my jacket at the table that we sat, returning back to the girls to continue dancing with them.

🎶You know I love it when the music loud
But c'mon strip that down for me,baby
Now there's a lot of people in the crowd
But only you can dance with me..

I soon felt someone's hands on my waist and I recognised, who it was from the pine scent.

"I get the song says strip , but you don't really have to do it" Adrian smoothly whispers into my ear, referring to my jacket, which made me laugh and turn around to face him as I looped my hands around his neck.

I had no idea where my sudden confidence came from to dance on a dance floor or better yet with a guy I hardly knew , he could be married for all I know with 6 children, but a small conscience told me to let go tonight to not be the responsible, boring ,serious Mila I always was , I should live life a little and get out of my comfort zone.

I then felt a tight grip on my upper arm pull me away from Adrian's grip roughly
WTF!!!!!
thanks to my sneakers I didn't fall as a snatched my arm out of the his  grip, and gave him a slap across the face.

I heard gasps as he raised his face again with a smirk, revealing the one and only....

Lorenzo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Forgive me for the late update I am so sorry 😩

Why do you think Lorenzo grabbed Mila?

Comment, vote ,share
Xoxo naps😘