Miss independant | 6

Mila's house^

Adrian's POV

Milagros....Mila ,Mila ,Mila,Mila
Just thought of her was intriguing and exciting, it made me want to know more ,venture more into her world know her fears ,know if she prefers pizza or burgers and how she likes her eggs in the morning.

Her face was cute but it held feminine power that could make you bow to her feet.You could tell she had grown to be an independent woman one that relays on nobody and I didn't like that because I wanted to be that somebody for her.

Don't get me wrong am not in love with her but there is some thing about her that makes me want her in my life more I've only known her for hardly two days but it felt like we've been friends since kinder-garden.

We were so different but very similar when she sang in Spanish I wasn't expecting that but man was it was so blissful it wasn't like a professional voice with all vocals on point but it was beautiful ,she could make me drift into peaceful slumber with that voice.

And don't get me started about her dancing, the way she moved her hips to the song in her black dress that fit her like it was her legacy to wear it.It showed off her luscious curves but I knew it wasn't her type of style because she kept trying to pull the dress down and when she hit the dance floor all the men were looking at the girls dancing and I caught some eyes roaming over Mila's body while she danced to the music without a care in the world.

Something inside me ignited and I headed straight to Mila placing my hands on her waist from behind while she danced ,blocking the view of the guys looking at her ass.

She tensed up at first but got comfortable in my arms, her bum hit my front a few times ,so she turned around because she wasn't about that type of life, which made me happy we danced in each other's embrace as we talked and I was so lost staring at her brown orbs, but she was yanked out of my arms by that psycho Lorenzo guy.

He made his comments and said whatever he wanted to say and Mila was fuming so I didn't want him to get to her because he is a nobody to her right? ...Right?

Then he had the guts to try and lay a finger on her , right when I stood behind her with my chest on her back but nah he decided to pretend I was invisible

Wrong move man.

I quickly grabbed his arm and punched him straight in the jaw ,satisfaction coming to me when he was sent flying to the ground.
I mentally gave myself a pat on the back for catching his arm right in time, but scolded myself for not punching him harder.

The bastard wanted to hit her ,he was going to hurt her, over my dead body was I going to let him.

And when I noticed her asleep on the counter she was so cute, with her soft snores and her body peacefully asleep.

I picked her up in my arms ,trying to ignore the tingles that I felt in my hands from touching her legs.

Weird..it usually wasn't like this around the other women I've been with.

I walked up the stairs and placed her down on the soft bed in the quest room Whispering a soft goodnight before planting a kiss on her cheek which was extremely soft and set off to my room.