Miss independant | 5

Mila's POV

I groaned, my head felt an angry troll had literally thrown a boulder at me ,looking around I touch the covers to see that they were navy and white, what happened to my baby pink?

Don't judge me it's a beautiful colour even at 24 I was still in love with pink, I am hopelessly in love with it.

Flipping my body over, I slide right down the edge of the bed away from the warmth of the blankets and into the cold hard wooden floor with a loud thud.

"Owwww" I groaned, lifting myself of the ground with my arms which my I say failed miserably.

Pushing my knees up so I was on all fours I looked around the room a double bed was in the middle of the room ,I looked to my right and so a big window, looking over the bed to my left and there was a cute dressing table with candles on it obviously they weren't lit .Finally getting off the floor I turned around and saw a cute navy and blue themed bathroom walking into it I looked at my self in the mirror and gasped.

Way to wake up looking flawless.

My hair was a tangled mess and looked like it had just survived the biggest drought of the year. My face showed that I just woke up and was still craving the bed. Splashing my face with cold water trying to wake my self up.
The door clicked open and I heard feet padding Into the room.

"Good morning Godzilla, kind of figured you were up when I heard a loud sound" said a deep voice I turned and saw Adrian at the door of the bathroom with a smirk on his face.

"Morning" I let out a slight laugh, " I didn't fall out of bed I simply slipped out of it gracefully"

"Uhuh am sure that's what happened but I hope you had a good nights sleep" he said walking to me "here are a change of clothes , a new toothbrush ,a towel and some shower gel, there's shampoo and conditioner in the drawers right here" he says opening the drawer next to the mirror.

"Thank you Adrian " I say grateful that I can finally get out of this dress.

"Your welcome hermosa (beautiful)" he softly speaks brushing away a small curl that always  falls down my forehead randomly.

I blush while looking away. suddenly feeling hot all over I start fanning my face with my hand.

Adrian starts laughing only then do I realise how stupid I look, I look like a 15 year old fangirl drooling over Drake.

"Breakfast will be ready in 25 minutes" he whispers as he places his hands slightly on my hips and dips his head to kiss the base of my neck and kisses it slightly but I feel his warm breath fanning against my skin giving me goosebumps and butterflies in my tummy giving me a fuzzy feeling all over.
He raises his head again looking me in the eyes as If waiting for my reaction and all I do is give him a smile.

He gave me a grin showing his perfect teeth and a wink as he started walking back to the door "now take that shower I could smell you from a mile away and girl you stink".

"Oh please, you know am the best thing you've ever smelt" I said rest my hands on my hips.

"Surprising your right" was all he said before leaving the bathroom soon after I heard the bedroom door open and shut with a gentle click.