1st taste (part 1)

Yang Meng POV

Recently, You Qi had been bullying me, although I'm not exactly sure why. Pulling me into an empty place and pushing me up against the wall, pinning me against it and whispering insulting comments in my ear. I had tried hiding and telling my best friend Bai Luo Yin, who had been separated from me and was in another class located a floor above me. However this was to no avail as I continued to be pushed around, but the most ridiculous thing was that I could always tell when he was waiting for me because of the screaming girls who would gather at the entrance of my class.

I had tried to escape by running out of the class, but he had caught me by the back of my jumper, almost tearing it. Then I also had tried to stay in my classroom, but he simply requested from his admirers who waited on his hand and foot for them to get me and I get hauled up into the air and practically dumped on him and once, in order not to break any bones, I had to cling to him before I fell. Then he just hoisted me up like a baby and carried me off. "With the amount of exercise you do, I'm surprised you could carry me", I retorted, to which he scoffed at.

However today was different, he had come to my class as per a normal day, but this time he was not in a bothered manner and looked annoyed by the crowd of girls blocking his way.

"Shall we get Yang Meng for you?", one of the girls had offered, but he politely declined saying he was going to get me himself. Hearing this I ran to the corner of the classroom, crouching and hoping the teacher's desk would provide enough cover. This seemed to work before a handsome, I mean annoying figure started making its way towards me before crouching down to my level. He pulled my head sharply without warning and I thought my neck would break for a second, before realizing he actually hadn't pulled that hard at all and whispered something in my ear.

"I need to tell you something, come outside with me, please", he asked but I realized his face was so close to mine, so I was trying to contain the heat in my cheeks because I knew that his fan club was still watching. Also because of this, I pushed him away before any rumours could start, but he got up and took my hand and dragged me out of the class in front of all his fans and now I knew there was no hope of rumours not starting because this was an obvious display of "affection".

I was dragged into a empty place once again and pinned to the wall, but not with the same vigor in which he normally had. He looked into my eyes and said, "I need you to be my girlfriend".

I was insulted so I slapped him. The pretty little cheek of his, had turned a bright shade of red and his faced contorted in pain for a second. "I suppose I deserved that, but that's not what I meant. I mean I need you to pose as my girlfriend during a meeting with my parents so they stop trying to set me up with girls who I don't like".

"Wouldn't it make more sense to ask a girl? You have a whole fan club to choose from. Heck! You could choose any girl from this whole school and they'd wait on your hand and foot", I replied, well more ranted as in my opinion, it really wasn't fair as to why he had choice of so many girls.

"Exactly, meaning if I asked them to do it, they would probably take it the wrong way or blackmail me into me being their actual boyfriend. I don't want that, it'd be annoying. Besides I can act intimate with you because you are a boy yourself and I know you. Makes sense doesn't it?" He explained and I did understand as many of the girls in my school are very pushy and don't give in when it comes to these issues.

"What do I get in return?" I intended to bargain because no way was I doing this for free.

"I'll buy you a bun for everyday of this school week", it was only Monday so this was a pretty decent offer, but I wanted more.

"This week and next week, so two weeks or I'm not doing it", I put in my final offer. He nodded and agreed and bought out a bun from his bag, probably since he didn't expect me to do it free either. We sat down on the floor and I happily chomped on the bun I had been bribed with.