4th Taste (part 2)

Yang Meng POV

I dragged You Qi up the stairs since he had been taking his sweet time talking to my mother. 
I did wonder what they had been saying about me, but I wanted to see if Seryou caught up to Yuzuru, who had literally just sprinted off, more.

"Why the rush? You put it on pause and we can always rewind," he said as we reached his room. "Imagine what your mom would think if she saw you pulling me into my own bedroom so eagerly," he suggested with a smirk.

"Don't freak out, but she'd probably say 'use protection', wink and leave," I said honestly, then preoccupying my face by drinking some of my lychee juice. 

"Ohhh so that's what she meant!" He exclaimed quite out of the blue, then turning to me with a plain look, "your mother said 'stay safe' while leaving so she's already pulled that card I think. Open the door. What are you waiting for?" He asked.

"You to be a gentleman and open the door for me since both my hands are occupied." I gestured to the glass in my hand, by taking a sip and lifted my other hand which was intertwined with You Qi's.

"You're not allowed to be this adorable," You Qi was now leaning towards me a sincere smiling face, but also now slightly pinning me to his bedroom door as his hand was now on the push down handle of his door.

"You're too close I'll spill my juice," I said genuinely nervous. He leaned in even further and I could feel myself sinking into the door as he kissed the tip of my nose lightly.

He pushed the handle of the door down confidently and instead of the door gently swinging open, I ended up pushing it open quite forcefully and I, myself landed on the floor in the doorway, once again dragging You Qi, but unfortunately not in the right direction as he had ended up in the same position as me on top of me covered in lychee juice. I looked to my left and saw the abandoned glass, which had rolled off during the collision.

"Your lips taste like lychee this time."

"Get off me, idiot!" I exclaimed as he was apparently fussing over how my lips tasted when he should get off me and stop making both of us stickier by lying on top.

He got off me, but I almost screamed like a girl at his next actions. He just casually started removing his top. He literally just started taking his top right in front of me and so I spun around to keep his privacy, but also in order to hide my face which was growing red and beginning to radiate heat like a fire.

I could tell he had finished by the lack of noise coming from behind me, but then I jumped back into a strong frame as arms wrapped around me.

"Relax, I'm just taking off your top so I can wash it. Wait? Are your trousers sticky too because then I need to wash those as well?" He said as he casually continued taking my top off despite the fact I was trying my best to keep it on me.

"I'll do it!" I said prying his hands off me, but failing just as he managed to get the t-shirt above my head.

He threw the top away to wherever he had thrown his own top and I was now trying my best to move away from where You Qi was as it was embarrassing enough to know he could see the hickeys all over my body. I had my back turned to him as two arms snaked around my waist and I could feel You Qi's hot breath as it tickled my ear, "never change, you're beautiful and you should always know that" he nuzzled his face behind my ear, which was red and hot from the blush spread across my face and he inhaled deeply as if I was being scented and he was marking his territory. 

"Okay, you can get off now," I said pretty plainly, but I was thankful for the fact I was turned away from him as he couldn't see the stupid smile that was plastered to my face and I could bet even if someone slapped me, I would still be grinning like an idiot.