A Brief Taste of You

Throwback (You Qi POV)

"Actually it is. You were hugging me so tight last night that I almost suffocated," he said pouting, "but that wasn't even the worst part," he turned around fully and lowered the front of his night clothes slightly so that it revealed the side of his neck and upper torso and there were several of the same bruise-like purple marks.

"How did you get bitten so many times in one area when it is not even mosquito season?" I asked in wonder at how this phenomenon could've happened.

"You think these are mosquito marks? No, these were caused by your very own lips. I was just peacefully sleeping when I started feeling strange, ticklish sensations on my neck, but then when I wake up to investigate, you were on top of me, kneeling between my legs, sucking and nipping at my skin and causing these strange marks to appear," he let go of his top and I was slightly disappointed to see the stained pale flesh disappear from my sight back under the top. "I tried to push you off, but in the end, I had to hug you really tightly until you fell asleep or suffocated, but it seems you just fell back into a peaceful sleep after that, but obviously I did not leave without battle scars," he said feigning patriotism.

That Night

Yang Meng POV

My eyelids were locked shut refusing to open despite wanting to find out the source of what was causing a cold sensation on the sides of my waist and up. I was going to try pulling down my the top but then realized that there was a heavy weight on top of me.

Surprised at this unexpected turn of events, I opened my eyes and found that You Qi was draped across me in an attempted hug position, but ultimately he was lifting up my shirt and preventing me from pulling it down.

"Psst You Qi!" I whispered quite loudly, "You Qi! Get off! I can't move! You Qi!"

This was starting to get annoying and so I attempted to turn around to my slight success as he moved off from suffocating my torso but he was still wrapped around me like I was a body pillow.

I reckoned he was a deep sleeper by the one time I had seen him sleeping in class and Bai Luo Yin had got Gu Hai to wake him up as shouting in his ears had not really worked. I wondered if there was an alarm clock that existed that was able to wake him up.

I had attended lessons which taught me to hold my own against an attacker and I carried a small whistle that would aid me in finding others if need be, but for starters, this situation wasn't enough to warrant either as well as the whistle was in my bag and I wasn't about to wake up the neighbourhood.

Focusing on the situation, I tried once again to push him off, but if anything he just hugged me even closer, which didn't exactly aid my lack of oxygen. You Qi was happily sleeping with his mouth open and he seemed to be breathing through his mouth ever since I had last tried to pry his tight grip off me. I could feel his breath on my cheek and it was so embarrassing but I didn't have much time to be embarrassed and blush because I was struggling to pull my right arm out from his encircled hold on me and to my surprise, I actually managed to pull my arm free, but then even when I tried to push him away from me, he kept pulling me closer until he was breathing down my neck and I had to fight any suggestive thoughts that came into my head as it was not the right time.

Then an odd thought occurred to me to temporarily block his breathing and so I pulled his face out from where it was nestled in my neck and looked at his handsome face for a while, contemplating my next move and then pulled his open mouth onto mine. I wasn't sure if this could even count as a kiss as I was just temporarily blocking him from breathing to wake him up.