1st taste (part 2)

You Qi POV

I took Yang Meng's hand and started dragging him. He looked very confused when I started doing this so I explained where I was dragging him.

"As much of a girl you look like now, my parents know that "my type" normally has slightly longer hair, normally about shoulder length. Before you ask why my parents know "my type", remember they try set me up with girls all the time", I explained both my reason for dragging him to the hair salon, which was where we were headed and the why I was dragging him there.

"Do your parents not know that you are like a magnet to most girls?" He asked and I shook my head. He had made a good point, but knowing my parents, that still wouldn't aid the fact they want to set me up.

We reached the hair salon and I pushed him inside and the hairdresser was ready and waiting for us.

"Who's this pretty little thing?" He asked, while guiding Yang Meng into a chair. I had explained previously to the stylist and hairdresser, my reasons and paid then too. "You Qi, that style you asked for before, it simply will not do. The hair has to bring out the eyes and show off the dress and what you requested simply will not do. I'm thinking a wig or extensions to almost waist length, it would be straight and the colour would be the same as our beautiful models here", he said referencing Yang Meng.

The boy sitting fairly uncomfortably in the chair reacted to the word "requested", looking like he wanted to ask something, but kept silent.

The hairdresser decided on a wig for Yang Meng, he carefully straightened what was real of Yang Meng's hair and attached the wig on top of his head. I could've screamed at how much of a girl he looked like, if I didn't know he was a male, he would've fooled me.

"Mhm, just as I thought the long hair flatters the figure and the eyes, I must say your hair is quite the beautiful colour", he continued complementing Yang Meng, until I intervened as we would need to catch a train to see my parents.

As I pulled him by the hand out of the shop, I took a second to admire both stylists work as they were obviously dedicated, but they made Yang Meng a woman, an astonishing one at that. "Her" hair flowed down and created an air of of radiance and grace, while a purple dress reaching down to just above the knees, legs covered by silky translucent tights, finishing off with lilac flats.

I realized he was staring at me with an annoyed expression, when my gaze returned to his eyes.

"What? I know I look more like a girl than most girls, but do you really have to stare at me like the pervert you are? Also we have a train to catch", he went behind me and started pushing me towards the direction of the train station.

"You know. Being dominant doesn't suit you, you're more the type to be dominated", I received a whack from the person pushing me still.

We got to the station after a short walk, or in Yang Meng's case, push. I bought train tickets and we got on the train, there were no seats and it was very packed. Yang Meng stood next to me, or rather in front of me.

We stood in silence for a while, before I saw Yang Meng was squirming quite noticeably. I searched for the source of the problem and my blood started boiling as I comprehended that there was an unfamiliar hand resting on his behind, Yang Meng was being groped. I could've punched the man responsible, but instead of causing a riot, I pulled Yang Meng closer to me so that there was little to no space between us and turned him so that he was no longer near the pervert. I was in a position where I was hugging him and he had his arms wrapped around my torso. I rested my hand on his back and kept him close, although my hand "slipped" and I just happened to feel his firm behind and I smirked as he looked up to me with a cute pout on his face. He may of looked like a girl, but in my eyes, I still saw male Yang Meng and the weirdest thing is that I found him cute.