Chapter 3- Back to Haddonfield

After (Y/n) went to New York, Michael started killing animals everyday, to let his pain out.

He started to be bullied everyday because of his family, and, he even killed one of the bullies.

For Halloween, he used (Y/n)'s mask, and he killed his family, except his mother and his baby sister.

He went to an asylum and he stood there waiting for going away. He received visits of his mother everyday, but all he wanted was to see (Y/n) again. He thought about her all time...

(Y/n) was studying in New York, but she had to go back to Haddonfield, again. Now, with 16 years old. Her dream was to become a singer, and she was a bit sad for leaving the Big Apple. But also, she was very happy for seeing Michael again! Now they could be together again! She never forgot him any day. Not even when she went singing the national anthem on her school football game against their rivals.

"(Y/n)! Pack your things, we're almost going!" Her mother called her, in front of her house.

"Coming!" She said smiling with her suitcase.

She would miss her life in New York. Her friends, her house...But the fact that she would see Michael again crashed every single sadness in her chest.

After the travel, in Haddonfield

They arrived to Haddonfield, to their old house, making (Y/n) cry a bit with nostalgia...

It was a bit different than she remembered, but it felt so good...

She went to her room to organize her things, but she was planning, right after that, to go to Michael's house and make him a surprise. She wasn't really sure what she was excepting...Maybe he was taller than her, now. Maybe he forgot her...Maybe he died! Okay, the last option was a bit crazy, but even thought, it was possible.

(Y/n) finishes from organize her things, so, she sat on her bike, ready to go to Michael's house.

When she arrived on his house, she was confused. It was almost as it was abandoned, what made (Y/n)'s heart stop with fear.

She entered in the house, but it was abandoned. There was nobody in there. Just dust and parts of the house that gave (Y/n) a lot of memories. One time she went to Michael's house. It didn't work very good, only Ronnie and Judith to ruin everything. His mother was pretty nice and his little sister was the cutest. But she didn't know what to do...

"Hey, girl! What the fuck are you doing there?!" A cop asked to (Y/n) when she was in front of the house "You can't be there! It's dangerous"

"I'm sorry!" (Y/n) replied while she came close to the policeman "Do you know where the Myers family are? Thry used to live here, and I'm looking for their son, Michael"

The cop just laughed in an amused way, which made (Y/n) cross her arms angry. She didn't know anything about Michael and he's making fun of her? Really?

"Michael Myers is in an asylum. He was arrested 6 years ago, in a Halloween night after killing all of his family"

(Y/n)'s eyes were darker and very opened. She couldn't believe in a word of what he was saying. That was not the sweet and innocent Michael that she knew...

"No...That can't be Michael! H-He wouldn't do such a thing!"

"I'm afraid that your friend is a maniac, miss..." The cop sighed making (Y/n) purred him back.

"He was not a maniac!" She replied angry "I want to see him!"

"That's impossible, they only let family members to see the freaks"

(Y/n) got even more angry, so, she went to her bike, ready to go to the asylum. She had tears on her eyes...Michael wouldn't do such a thing like that! He was the sweetest!

Parents had called her, but she just said that was visiting the school. They would never let her go to a freaking asylum! Specially to see her old friend that killed his own family.

(Y/n) arrived to the asylum, and she asked the guard.

"Excuse me, my name is (Y/n) (Y/l/n). I'm here to see Michael Myers, please" She said with a smile, trying to be nice.

The woman looked at her with fear and repulse in her eyes, which made chills run around (Y/n)'s body.

"Why would such a nice girl like want to see that beast?"

Angry was on (Y/n)'s eyes again. Why didn't they understand that we was the best guy she has met??

"HE  -  IS  -  NOT  -  A  -  BEAST" She replied with a repulse voice, making the woman close her eyes "You don't know him like I do! Nobody does! Can I see him?"

The woman shrugged in an annoying way, at (Y/n)'s eyes. Why did that seem so crazy at everyone's eyes?

"I'm sorry, miss. I just let family members only" She sighed making (Y/n) glare in frustration. She needed to see Michael! She needed to see how he was!

"C'me on! I've known him since the kindergarden! I'm pratically a sister to him! I don't see him for 5 years!" She replied already with tears on her eyes, making the woman feel a bit of sorrow "Do you understand how it feels?"

The red haired woman looked down and took off her glasses. (Y/n) was looking down...She just wanted to see him...She missed him so much...

"Yeah, I know how that feels...My son went to Washington, and I don't see him for 4 years...He doesn't even call me...You know what? Maybe just one minute will not be so bad..."

(Y/n)'s joyfull and contagious smile appeared right in that moment, making the woman smiled too. That was her super power, she made everyone happy just by looking at her big smile.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She said happy and very hopefull.

They walked through the runners, which made (Y/n) a bit scared. How could Michael be with people like these? Not that they were bad people, but she thought Michael was not like them. He was rational, he was a human being...

They arrived to Michael's cell and (Y/n) came close to him. He was a sleep...

"I guess he's sleeping...Try to not wake him up. He gets very angry..." The woman whispered, and she started to go away.

(Y/n) took a closer look at him...How he's changed...He is so big, and dirty...His hair was a truly beautiful blond hair, and now...It was a little brighter brown. It was hard to believe that it was Michael...

"Hey, Michael. It's me, (Y/n)..." She whispered, not wanting to wake me up "I know that we don't see each other for a while, but, I want you to know that I never forgot you one day when I was in New York. You were, and you still are, my best friend. And I love you...I wish we could be together again"

She left the cell and she got out of the asylum. How was that Michael? He changed so much...She wished that he was awake...