Chapter 7- A smile

Your POV

I was on my work. That was pretty better than the other. People seemed to forget about all that things. That bullshit of I being a freak...My boss said that I would get a new partner...I wonder who he is...

"(Y/n)!" I heard her callig my name.

I cleaned my clothes, that were full of dust, and I came to the entrace of the coffee-house. We didn't open yet, so, there was time for I meet my new partner.

There was my boss, Bella, and a boy with brown hair and dark skin. He also had stunning black eyes. He seemed pretty shy, he was blushing and looking down. Bella was pretty pale, black hair and hazel eyes. Beautiful eyes, in my opinion.

"(Y/), this is gonna be your partner, Tyler. Tyler, this is (Y/n). You two are gonna work together and I know you will be fine" Bella said with a smile on her face.

"Hi, Tyler. Nice to meet you" I said smiling kindly and I stood my arm for a handshake. He blushed and he acceptes the handshake.

"N-Nice t-to m-meet -y-you too..." he said still looking down.

Bella smiled to me and she whispered on my ear.

"He's a bit shy..." Then, she looked at Tyler "Well! Time to open this place! Be careful to not let the drinks fall in anyone" Bella finished winking at both of us.

She went to the table and I heard Tyler sighing. I smiled at him, and I thought that this could be my only chance to make a friend in this town. So, I decided to create a subjet.

"Bella has a sence of humor...Not very good. But don't worry. I'm here for just one day, and I still don't know how to make coffee, so, you're not alone" I said to him and he blushed and looked at me.

"I-I've never seen you before...Are you new in the town?" He asked, while I made some drinks.

"Well...Techinacally, I lived here, when I was, like, 10 years old. But yeah, I'm new here..."  I answered and he seemed a bit nervous.

"Right...I remember you from the pre-school! You were very friends with that guy who went to the asylum, right?"

I suddently got nervous...How did he even remember the pre-school? Modt important...Did this guy new Michael?

"Yeah...I was his best and only friend...But, I moved to New York when I was 10. I know that  you think I'm crazy but...That's the truth..." I sighed to him and he made a confused expressiom.

"Why should I think that? You didn't know that he was a freak..."

"He...He is not a freak. He murdered his own family. I remember them! They were the worst! He had a motive. I was his only friend and...I left him..." Tears started to fall across my face. It was my fault...It was always my fault... "If I only knew...It's my fault...I promised to him that I would never leave him..."

Suddently, I felt a warm feeling. It was Tyler hugging me. He was crying a bit too. Bella wasn't there...I started to cry even more...I need Michael...It's all my fault...Now he's all alone...Please...Let Michael go...I always that it was only friendship, but it's more than that...

I love you, Michael...

Michael's POV

Michael suddently felt a strange energy. He was making another mask for himself...He had Dr. Loomis at 17:40.

He felt differently...He felt warm, on his dark heart...A warm that only (Y/n) could make...But...She was so away, but yet so close...

He did a thing that he never thought he would...He smiled.

Michael didn't smile since he went to the sanatorium. And who could judge him? That place was a real hell! How could someone smile in a place like that? Just she had that power...

Michael smiled. What made another prisioners to look at him. They couldn't believe in anything they were seeing. Michael Myers, the worst and heartless maniac of all the asylum randomly smiled to the air? Like he was in love? No, that couldn't be possible. But Michael knew it was true.