Chapter 4- The Diary...

12 years later

Michael Myers, now with 27 years old, could finaly run away from the cold, lonely and desperate asylum. He now had the mission to find his younger sister, Boo. Well...He already had found her, but, he would left her for the last, and trying to see (Y/n) again. Michael knew that she moved out to New York, but the voices on his head were telling to find her in Haddonfield...He didn't see her for 15 years...What could he say to her? His heart was beating out of his chest...That feeling that he couldn't describe when he was a kid, came back again...After 15 years. He didn't stop thinking about her since he went at that hell! But now, he could see her again! And to be best friends again! But, one more time, that feeling of wanting more invaded his chest again. He wondered how (Y/n) could look in that moment...Maybe she cut her hair! Or maybe not...It didn't matter! What was important, was to find (Y/n) again.

Michael was a bit lost, since he didn't come to Haddonfield since he was 10 years old...He would kill the less as he could, because he didn't want to scare (Y/n). The voices on his head kept telling him to find her: "Find (Y/n), and then kill!" "Find (Y/n), and then kill!" "Find (Y/n), and then kill!"

He finaly found (Y/n)'s street, that was close to his house's old street...But, it was all empty...The house was abadoned...What broke Michael's hopes. He decided to get in and trying to explore the house again...Michael felt deep nostalgia as he started to walk towards the house. He remembered all the plays that they used to play when they were kids. Then, the masked man climbed to the attick, and he started letting small tears fall across his face...Everything was there...The games...The 2 beds...The old desk with the disk turners and the old music and film tapes...(Y/n)'s gameboy, everything...The only difference was that it was older and dustier.

Michael touched the 2 beds and he cried even more...He just wished he could turn back the time and see (Y/n)...He could always go to New York and try to find her! But the voices were telling him another things...He had to stay in Haddonfield to find her!

Michael went outside again and he noticed something that he didn't see at first...There was something on the house's rear...So, he decided to go there checking out. It was also there where he and (Y/n) played capture the flag.

He was confused...The slide wasn't there anymore...But, there was a kind of a sanctuary or memorial. With dead flowers, dusty candles and some pictures...Michael was curious...He decided to see what was that. It was in an old small tree trunk, where used to be (Y/n)'s tree. But, now was cut...What was that?

Michael's heart stoped...When he saw what was written in the memorial...He simply couldn't believe!

(Y/n) (Y/m/n) (Y/l/n)

(Y/b/d) 1980- 31th Ocober 1996

What did that mean?! (Y/n) was dead?! No...That was impossible...Sh-She couldn't be dead! They problably just made that in memorial when she went to college right?! RIGHT?! Michael was scared on a way that he never was before...The only time when he was scared was when (Y/n) left him when they were 10 years old! But now...He felt completely desperate..He didn't know what to believe! So, he decided to go to the house one more time. Finding proves of the truth.

He went to her room, but there was nothing in there...Just a desk, her bed, her mangas and action figures...But, he saw something shining under her bed. He checked out and it was an old diary...There was a lock in there so, Michael smached it with his much strenght.

He opened to the first page where he could read a bit about her first day in Haddonfield...

Dear diary,

Today was my first day in Haddonfield. And, to be honest, it didn't work the way I was expecting... I found out that my best friend, Michael, went to an asylum! I don't see him for 5 years...And I was expecting to see him again...Well, actually I've seen him...

What?! What was she talking about?! She had seen him?! That was impossible! He was trapped in an freaking asylum! How could she have seen him?  He decided to continue to read...

When I found out that he was on a asylum, I went immediately there, planning to see him, just one more time. At first, they didn't let me...But then, one of the workers let me just see him. He was sleeping, so I couldn't talk to him...

Michael was shocked...How could he be such an idiot?! Sleeping on that moment?! He was so angry, that he grabbed one of old decorations that the house had, and he smashed it again...He was almost crying while he was reading that dusty old diary of his best friend...

I wonder if he remembers me...It's better if I don't go there again...Which I hate to, because Michael is still my best friend, no matter what happens...

Michael started to cry even more, which he hated...It made him feel weak and pathetic! But (Y/n) was worth his tears...And she was worth everything in the world...He was so happy that she remembered him and that she never forgot him...And that she never gave up on him...The only person that never gave up on him...

Tomorrow is my first day of school and I'm veeery nervous...I'm afraid, because I'm pretty shy with new people...But I gotta keep positive! I'll write more tomorrow!

Michael closed the diary and he started to walk. The people who saw him started to talk insulting things about him, but he didn't care...He wanted to know if it was true that she was dead! He didn't know if that was true, but, he wanted to know...

So, he went to the place where all the questions would be answered: The Cemetery...