Chapter 6- Freak

Michael arrived to the cemetery and he started looking for (Y/n)'s grave. He had a little hope that she was still alive...But the voices were talking otherwise...

He looked everywhere, until he saw it. The grave with (Y/n) (Y/m/n) (Y/l/n) written in it...Michael's eyes started to be a storm again, when he saw that her cause of death was Suicide...He couldn't believe...His best friend was dead...

Michael supported himself on his knees and he cried even more...Then, he did a thing, that he never expected to do...He took of his mask.

He found his mask in his old house, the mask that his sister's boyfriend was using when he died, in Michael's hands.

He put the mask on the soil and his eyes were full of tears, sadness and hate...Why the hell would she kill herself? She was the happiest person in the world! Even he had more motives to suicide than she had. But things could have changed. So, he decided to read another page of her diary.

Dear diary,
The first day of school didn't work as the way I was excepting...People of my school found out that me and Michael Myers, the famous "maniac" that is at Smith Groove's Sanatorium, were friends in the past. I'm not even sorry for being friends with him in the past, but my classmates think otherwise...They think that I'm also a crazy bitch because of that...

Michael stopped reading and he cried even more, covering his face with both of his hands. He didn't care if they found him...He just wanted (Y/n) to come back...But one thing he knew: (Y/n) will be revenged.

So, I tried to ignore them, but I couldn't...Because it was so horrible to hear that cruel things! But it will get better...I know that. They will start realising that I am not crazy and I will make new friends.

There was also a doodle on the left of that sentence.

Ps: They didn't

Michael was furious, and he smashed the paper with all of his strength. Who were these trashy people to judge (Y/n)?!?! hE wAs So AnGrY!!!!

This couldn't be the end! He will find the people that made that horrible things to her! And he will kill them one    by.    one

He decided to keep reading the other page of the diary.

Well, at least I hope so...
So anyway, I already got a job at a coffee shop near my house, and I think I'm going pretty well! The boss is nice, at least.

He told me that I was gonna have a new partner this weekend, and I'm pretty excited to see who he is! My boss said that he was not from my school!

Michael grew a bit jealous, which was a stupid thing to do! Jealous of a dead girl? Really Michael?

"Hey! You can't be there, crazy bitch!" A man yelled from the cemetery.

Michael looked at him with a dead glare, making the man laugh nervously and started to walk back.

"You know? Forget it! We're all friends here!" The man said nervous and scared

"Good..." Michael thought. He hated noisy people, and it was the only thing he hated in killing...The screams annoyed him so much...It was just death, they would have to face it sooner or later...

Of course that was painful...But mentally pain was the   so much worse. He didn't understand why people hated him so much! He was just following orders! Now that he thought about it...He never met someone who loved by the way he was...Well...Except (Y/n), of course.

Even after killing his own family and being considered a freak, even if she had moved out to NY 5 years ago, (Y/n) still loved him...And now, she was gone... Michael couldn't let it end like that...

First of all...He needed to discover the people who made that horrible things to her...So, he decided to continue to read the old diary...