The Battle Against Frieza

Goku flew up to go and start battling the newly resurrected Frieza. Vegeta and I stayed on the ground, once again. The Saiyan Prince still was a little steamed that Goku was the one to start this.

"Why does he like to hog all of the fun?" Vegeta expressed aloud, right beside me as we watched my brother battling Frieza.

Vegeta and I wanted to battle Frieza too, but my brother had to be the usual glory hog he was. Goku always wanted to battle the biggest and strongest foes. This was no ordinary battle, Goku didn't really enjoy it as much as he would normally. He actually was battling for blood, he wanted to defeat Frieza for good. Goku wasn't going to give him mercy this time, he didn't deserve it.

"Goku is out for blood this time, Vegeta. He isn't going to go easy on him."

"Then why hasn't he transformed yet, Katarina?"

Vegeta had a point, but Goku didn't really show his ace card early. Not at all.

"It's too early, Vegeta. He wants to try and enjoy this battle."

"Why?"

"What if you were in his shoes four months ago? He was suffering from fighting withdrawls. He wants to get as much fighting pleasure out of it he can, just like any Saiyan would." I said and Vegeta nodded.

"I guess you're right on that front. But I wish he would just hurry. I want a turn." Vegeta said, kinda acting like a child at a playground unable to take a turn on the swing set.

"Me too, Vegeta, but we have got go give him time."

Suddenly Goku screamed, now showing his ace up his sleeve. His hair was teal. He now was in a whole new level, a level I've only seen once. As if by clockwork, Frieza transformed as well, he was now golden.
He now was literally gold, Golden Frieza.

Goku and Frieza talked about who knows what and they started fighting again. Both of them still were not at full power.

"Screw it! These two aren't taking this seriously! I'm going for what is mine!" Before I could hold him back he flew up with speed and started fighting Goku. I flew up after him.

"What the heck are you doing, Vegeta?" Goku asked as they fought a bit. Then I finally broke it up by hitting them both in the head with my fists.

"Boys! You can fight all you want later! Right now we should be fighting Frieza!"

"But Kakarot was hogging up all the time!"

"Well... it seems that I've still got the leash when it comes to Prince Vegeta." Frieza butted into our conversation. "I can make you captain of the Frieza Force if you join me again."

Frieza really was pretty delusional, Vegeta has a family here on Earth. He has a wife, a kid, a best friend, and a wonderful place he could call home. I doubt he would ever give it up to be with Freiza.

"You would really make me a captain after all these years? Wow Frieza, you are delusional, Earth is my home and you are wanting to destroy it. I'm not going to join you to destroy a place that holds a purpose for me. Plus, I've wanted to fight you again, to show you who is superior." He smirked and Goku stood there waiting for him to stop talking.

"Can Freiza and I please keep fighting?" Goku asked Vegeta.

"I'll give you a little more time... But you better not drag this out. Katarina and I still have to take a turn." And we both decended, back onto the ground. Honestly, I don't really understand why all three of us couldn't fight him. We could have Frieza down and out in no time flat. But it must be a pride thing us, Saiyans, have. That we want to do toe to toe, mono e mono, with a challenging foe. We have to prove our strength to others, it's in our genes, our blood, ingrained in us.

"Hello, Lady Bulma!" A very cheerful voice said out of nowhere. It was none other than Whis and Beerus.

"Where have you been?!" Bulma yelled at Whis.

"Goku didn't bring us with him, So we couldn't come right away." Beerus said as he stepped from behind Whis.

"Lord Beerus, it's nice to see you here." Bulma said as she saw him come into view.

"Now where is that sundae you were telling Whis about."

"It's in Jocko's ship, I'll go and grab it."

She then comes back with a gigantic strawberry sundae, topped with strawberries and whipped cream. Whis then saw me and waved to me to come over.

"Hello, Lady Katarina!" He called and I looked over to him. I looked back to Vegeta and he was too busy watching Goku and Frieza fighting.

"I'll be back, Vegeta." I said and he nodded. I flew over to Whis and Beerus and they were enjoying their sundae.

"Why aren't you fighting? If you all fought you may defeat Frieza easily." Whis said as he ate a strawberry.

"I guess it's a pride thing, a Saiyan pride thing... You should have been here earlier, Goku and Vegeta were fighting about who should be fighting Freiza first." I said as Whis kept eating the sundae. He then gave me a spoon full of ice cream, feeding it to me. No one else saw it? Whis smiled as he put his spoon back into the ice cream and kept eating the sundae. It was nice to have a little bit of ice cream on this hot day, but still, I didn't need to be fed by Whis. It made me blush a little.

"I'm gonna go by Vegeta and watch the fight from there."

"Go right ahead, I'm not holding you back, Lady Katarina." Whis said and I blushed while flying away and back right next to Vegeta.

Vegeta noticed I was back and looked at me for a split second. "You have some thing on the corner of your mouth." He said as looked up at the battle. I quickly whiped it off. "It's nothing, Vegeta. I stole a strawberry off their sundae." I said and he laughed a little.

"What is this? Be-Be-Beerus?!" Frieza said as he finally saw Beerus.

"You forgot the Lord part there, Frieza. You must be feeling so high and mighty, maybe you think you are higher than me?" Beerus said in a more irritated tone.

"I'm sorry, Lord Beerus. Are you going to interfere?"

"I don't care about the outcome at all. Just as long as your rubble doesn't become inedible sprinkles on my ice cream."