Voltron Boyfriend/Girlfriend Scenarios

INTRO
You have been captured by the Garla. You've been put in a cage with all the Others, you turn to one with a big circle thing that's their head, "Where am I?" The alien shakes his head, "We have no idea." You nod and try to think about something else instead of being here. You awake from your slumber That had been 3 years ago. You had almost lost all hope until you heard yelling and gun sounds. Moments later you were all being rescued. You tried to stay awake long enough to thank whoever saved you all but you passed out.

                   Shiro
You wake up and you're in a healing pod, it's soon open and you look around the room and see new things. You stepped out and almost kissed the ground but someone caught you before you could. With the Person's help, you were able to stand, "Thank you, my name is (Y/N)" "Shiro" You nod and smile, "Thank you, Shiro."

                  Lance
Your stepping out of the healing pod and look around. You were walking around until you tripped and landed in your booty. You hear someone laughing and see a dude clutching His stomach. You get up and march over to him and glare, "It's not nice to laugh at people." The boy stopped and looked nervous, "Umm.." You stopped glaring after he tensed up. You sighed, "I'm Sorry my name is (Y/N)." The boy smiled a little, "Lance."

                   Keith
You were out of the pod and walking around trying to find out where you were you saw a boy walking down the hallway and taped him on the shoulder only to jump back as you were about to get cut by a Sword. You being the clumsy person you are trip will running away and just lie there. The boy stopped chasing you and was standing still. "Are you gonna stab me?" You asked but of course, you still had your face to the floor so the boy it sounded like you were mumbling. "What?" You slowly get up, "I said are you going to stab me?" The boy looked annoyed, "Do I need to?" You just shook your head, "Do you know where I am?" "You're on a castle ship." You mumbled under your breath, before sighing, "My names (Y/N). What's your name?" "Why should I tell you?" You smiled, "OK then I'll just call you Mullet." The boy turned on his heel and began to walk away. You following after him calling him Mullet.
(Sorry if it's terrible, I'll get better ╥﹏╥)

                   Hunk
You stepped out the healing pod and Your stomach growled. You began to look for some food. You stepped into a room that had food, and someone who you didn't know cooking it. "Hello." The boy stopped cooking a turned to you. You were about to say something else when your stomach decided to roar. You blushed and the boy without a word gave you some green stuff. You put in your mouth and ate it after you were done you smiled, "Thank you...." "Hunk" You nod, "Thank you Hunk."

                   Pidge 
You were stepping out of your Pod and was greeted by Someone you didn't know you tried to make yourself smaller and hid. "Hey, I don't mean to scare you." You open your eyes to see a boy ( you don't know Pidge is a girl yet) with big glasses looking at you. "H-hello." You Step out the pod and instantly dizzy so you sat down. "My names Pidge." You smile when the world wasn't moving, "(Y/N)"

                   Allura
You were already out of your healing pod before everyone else and began to look for a way out, the last time you were in a random castle, ship thing you were a prisoner. You being terrible with directions ended up in a control room? You began to explore but stopped when you heard someone walk in. You paused and turned around only to see a pretty girl in a long dress. "Hello" You snapped out of your daze and shook your head, "Hello, I hope you didn't mind me exploring." The lady shook her head, "I don't mind.." You realized you didn't tell her your name just yet and smacked your forehead, "(Y/N)" She smiled, " Princess Allura."

                   Coran
Your wondering where you were and how you got there when you bump into someone and you quickly went to apologize, "I'm so sorry for bumping into to you." "It's alright." You bend back up and was surprised to see a man with a little mouse on his shoulders. "Um, why........" "Why what?" You were thinking about how to ask some question without sounding rude. You just shook your head, "My names (Y/N), what's yours?" A mouse squeaks and jumps on your shoulder, you giggle and began to play with it, "Coran" "Hmm?" "You asked for my name, its Coran." You smile, " Nice name."