Comfort

Lance                                                                

You wake up to someone knocking on your room door. You throw on a big shirt and opens the door to see Lance standing there with a pillow. "Lance are you ok?" Lance doesn't say anything he just pulls you into a hug and cries. You froze for a minute before returning the hug. After about a minute Lance stopped crying but still didn't speak. "Lance do you want to sleep with me tonight." Lance nodded and you took him to your bed. (Don't make this moment nasty people.) You both get into the bed and laid down. Somehow during the night lance had moved his head to rest on your chest. You were just about to push him off when he mumbled something about home. You instantly understood what had happened earlier and let him be. 

Keith

Your walking around the ship trying to find Pidge for they had taken something of yours. You speed walk past the training room but then back up just in time to see Keith taking a water break shirtless. Now don't even pretend like you wouldn't take a look. You not fully thinking walk into the training room. To see Keith getting back up to basically killing many robots. Wondering how you haven't been noticed yet you walk over and tap Keith. Keith stops and glares at you, "What do you want?" You shrug, "Just wondering why you are killing the poor bots, over and over and over again." Keith sighs, "I'm just frustrated you know." You nod even though you really don't know. "What are your frustrated about?" There was silence until Keith sat down. "Life, missions, the future." You nod and give some advice, "How about instead of punching bots around finding somebody to talk to, it most likely will help, Everybody except Allura she doesn't seem to want to talk to you today." Keith laughs and then you tell some more jokes. 

Hunk 

Your walking around the Kitchen trying to find something to watch when you're stopped by a big book labeled recipes. You quickly open it and see one that tells you how to make editable alien pancakes. You need space goop, 5 eggs, chocolate, flour, and milk. You find all the ingredients and soon stop when you see Hunk looking at you weirdly. You wave, "Hey Hunk, could you help me add the goo please?" Hunk just nods and adds the goo into the mixing bowl. You nod in thanks and began the mixing. While Hunk was unnaturally quiet especially since you were cooking.  You finish mixing and set the bowl to the side. "Hunk are you ok?" Hunk shakes his head. "Aww come here." You give Hunk and hug without your hands because they are still dirtae. The hug seemed to have cheered up Hunk for he started talking to you while helping you cook. 

Pidge

You're doing what you always do, reading when Pidge walks into your room and asks you help with something. You agree and soon you're in a lab which you never knew was in the castle and are testing a blue test tube with a red test tube to see if it fomes over. Pidge nos and writes the reaction down a notepad. You continued to do this for an hour. "Pidge what is wrong." Pidge only tests chemicals when something is wrong for this long. Pidge sighs, "Y/n you know that I am a girl right?" You blink, "No but ok." Pidge sighs, I'm trying to make chocolate for my stomach and it's not working at all." You laugh and give pidge some candy that you had hidden in your room. You smile while she is eating the chocolate with a smile. 

Shiro

You're running your hand through your hair at how many times Lance has had to come in here these past two weeks. "Lance I love you I really do but why are you back in here?" Lance stopped in the middle of telling the story about how he almost had a girl slap him because of his pick up lines. "You know how I'm with somebody right?" You nod, "Yes Lance I know but if you don't tell me the who your dating and while this has anything too with you being in here right now I will kick you out of here." Lance gulps, "I'mdatingKeithandwehadsexforaculpoleofnightswithoutlubeandnowican'twalkstright." You pause, "Um Lance you need to let it heal for a bit, so don't go having sex tomorrow ok?" Lance nods and leaves. Next in came Keith along with Shiro. "How may I help you both?" Shiro explains that Keith is worried about Lance. "Lance is fine his butt just hurts a little bit so I say give it a day to heal." Once Keith Leaves I put my head on the table. "I wish I had Vodka or something." I hear a chuckle and see that Shiro hadn't left. "Come on, don't act like you haven't wanted a beer or something after dealing with the kids." Realising what I had said I blushed. Shiro laughed, "Yeah but I normally have a drink." With that Shiro Leaves and comes back with some drinks. 

Allura

I walked around the castle and stop when I see a pretty purple dress. Not having control of my body I run into the room and touch the dress. Well, I was about to when I heard somebody laughing at me. I turned around to see Allura laughing. I blush and back away from the dress. "Y/n you can try on the dress if you would like to, It's purple for me." I shook my head, "I can't the dress is your Allura." Allura shakes her head, "I insist." I smile and put the dress on. When I was done I turned to Allura to ask how I looked she said that I looked amazing. I smile sit down in one of the many chairs. "Y/n?" I looked up to see Allura smiling, "I was wondering if you are ok, only because you don't normally dress up in dresses." Allura was right you mostly wore pants or shorts never dresses. "Yes, I just wanted to dress up for today?" I said it now like a question because I really didn't know why I did what I did. Allura believed me and we just talked about the boys on the ship while sitting in our dresses. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~