Watching Movies

So before we get into the (Love) scenario and I just say that I was all kinds of shook like, 1k reads......... I can't believe it. So in honor of hitting 1k reads, I will be uploading Once a week until I go back to school Just to show how thankful I really am. 

Lance

(Ok, everyone is rich for this one.)

You are walking around the house trying to find the one named Lance, for tonight was movie night and it was your turn to pick the movie. You finally found him in the Kitchen with a bowl of popcorn in his arms. "Lance, what are you doing?" Lance turned around and smiled. "Getting the popcorn." You roll your eyes, "We don't need this much popcorn Lance this is the fifth bowl." Lance sighed, "Ok, go and pick out the movie." You give him a kiss on the cheek and head to the movie room. 

You came into the room and put on the movie The Nun

You came into the room and put on the movie The Nun. I got comfy and waited for Lance. Once he came in the Lights dimmed and the movie started. I was enjoying the movie but from the corner of my eyes, I could see Lance jumping at everything that popped up. I moved over to where he was and leaned my head on his shoulder, "If you didn't Like horror movies you could have told me, we can watch something else." Lance shook his head and turned to face you, "It was your turn to pick the movie." You awwed and gave him kisses every time there was a jumpscare. 

Keith

"Keith, what in the world did you put in?" Keith turned to you, "The Land before time." You rolled away from Keith, "Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy? I want a horror." Keith rolls his eyes at how you are acting, "I don't need you to be trying to chock me in your sleep from the horror movies, that we literally only have."  You roll your eyes," I am not that bad, and besides The Land Before time is a kiddy movie." Keith ignoring you playing the movie anyway. You sigh and watch it.

Timeskip to the when Littlefoot's Mom dies (I still cry)

It was all quiet in the room until sniffles were heard and there was a body in his side, Keith turns his head to see you watching the movie trying not to make it obvious that you are crying, but you failed. Keith moves to where your face is in his chest. "I thought you said that this was a kiddy movie, (Y/N)." You punch him, "Shut up Keith." Keith laughs and hugs you a little tighter........."So do you wanna finish the move, or?" You sigh, "Just hold me you fricking Furby." 

"