Pregnant

Lance

"lance I'm fine."

You are walking around the house trying to calm lance down.

"No your not, I did this to you and now you're in pain."

Lance is talking about earlier that day when the baby kicked really hard on your stomach and made you yell out in pain. Lance was about to start talking again be deciding that you had enough you cut him off.

"I'm fine, I wanted to have a child, Now stop overreacting."

Lance calmed down and came back to his senses. "You are right."

You sighed, "Good now you can take me to the hospital, my water broke."

Lance began to freak out again after you said that. 

Keith

You're pretty pregnant with twins and you're bending down to get something off the floor when your water broke. You bent back up, found something to leaned on and called for Keith. Keith came running into the room with a weapon in his hands. You became angry, "If I weren't pregnant I would kill you, Why do you have a knife when I'm the only one in here, trying to kill me!" Keith not knowing what to do just stood there. You deciding that it was just a lapse in judgment sighed. "It's fine we just need to leave cuz my water broke." 

Lotor

You're taking a cold shower when you feel something warm run down your leg. Thinking that it was nothing you finished taking your shower when your body starts to hurt, it was only for a second so you continued on with your day. It was the middle of the day when it began to get worse. Deciding that something was actually wrong you grabbed your phone to call your boyfriend. "Hey, I need to go to the hospital............I don't know why it's just everything keeps hurting all over and I don't know why............ok I'll see you in 10 minutes, love you." You put the phone down and laid down on the couch waiting for Lotor. When he came in he picked you up and put you in the car. You woke up in the hospital, "Lotor?" Lotor came walking into the room with a doctor. "Erm Lotor what is the doctor in here for?" The doctor cleared her throat, " Miss Y/N I am here because you just had a c-section." You not understanding, "A what?" 

"We cut open your stomach to take the babies out." You laughed and then passed out, after learning that you have kids.

Shiro

You are doing what you normally do, reading some books. When you felt very hungry for shrimp, strawberries, and sprite. You get up and waddled to the kitchen where you found Hunk. "Can you make me some Shrimp please?" Hunk nodded and before you left the kitchen you grabbed the strawberries and sprite. You sat back down with your books and ate the strawberries. While reading you had gotten sleepy so you marked your page in the book and went to sleep. Well, you almost did until Lance and Keith came running into the room. 

You opened your eyes but quickly closed them seeing ass Lance and Keith were both covered in little cuts and dirt. 

"I am not even gonna ask, The bandages and rubbing alcohol are in the pantry top shelf." They left and you were about to go to sleep when there was more noise. You opened your eyes and Paige and Allura where mixing stuff together in little bottles. You got up and went into your room to sleep. You were sleeping but was woken up by someone giving you a kiss on the forehead. You smile knowing that it was Shiro and went back to sleep. 

Hunk

You're sitting on the island in the kitchen mixing the batter while hunk was cooking putting the icing on the cake. 

"It sucks that we have to make the food for my own baby shower." Hunk laughed, "If we didn't they would burn the food." You laugh, "You're right." 

Once you were done with the batter you gave it to Hunk who put it in the oven. You were about to get off of the island when Hunk lifted you up and placed you on the floor. You thanked him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. You then went outside to see Keith and Lance putting the gifts up for later. You smile now knowing where they are hidden. 

Pidge

"For the last time, we are not dressing them up in green!" You and Pidge were arguing about what the baby should wear. Pidge wanted green, You wanted everything but green. "Why not green?" You rubbed your temples, "Green is not a color that I like." Pidge rolled her eyes, "I wear green, so why can't the baby wear green." Getting frustrated you answered, "They can have one green outfit and only one, ok." Pidge smiled, gave you a kiss. and walked away to find the green outfit. Lance turned to you, "You are so whipped." You roll your eyes, "You have a whole cart of red clothes not a blue one in site, you are worse than me Lance." 

Allura

Yu where sitting outside the doctor's office nervous as hell. "Will they put a needle in my arm?" Allura shrugged her shoulders, "They might."You nodded and looked around with your leg bouncing. When they finally called you, you were about to freak out. You when into the office and sat on the bed thing in the middles of the room, the doctor came in with a smile on her face. "How are you doing today?" You tried to smile back, "Could be better." The doctor was putting on her gloves getting ready to check you, "And why is that." You took some breaths, "I don't like to come to the doctor." The doctor smiled, "That is normal, today we are going to take your blood to see how the baby is doing, ok." You nod but on the inside, you felt like dying. The doctor took out the needle and put it in your arm, It hurt but you didn't make a sound. Afterward, the doctor said that you were free to go and that they would call in a couple of days to give you the results. 

3 days later

You answered your phone, "Hello?" 

"Goodmorning miss Y/N we have good news for you"

"Ok, what is it?"

The doctor on the line talked about some medical stuff but you heard something that made you freeze, "You sad that I would be having how many?" 

"3 kids."

"I ok, is that all."

"Yes." 

"Ok, goodbye."

You ended the call and sat down, you are going to be having triplets.