Songs

Lance

Exo- playboy

 "I'm bad, I like doing things you tell me not to."

 "Don't pick up your ringing phone, Let's leave it alone."

I picked this song to describe this relationship because Lance is a playboy.  He does everything you tell him not to do and you your phone staying ringing because of him.

Keith

Jay Park- Me like yuh

"The way you work in the motion, girl you got me in a trance." 

You like to dance, it's a workout for you. Keith likes to watch you dance. You use that to your advantage all the time. 

Hunk

Burno Mars- Just the way you are.

"If perfect what's you're looking for then just stay the same." 

You don't think that you very look pretty every day and think that you have many flaws. Hunk tells you every day when you don't eat as much that you are beautiful and not to change

Pidge

The Science love song

"I'll be the spark if you'll be the flame, start a reaction that can't be contained." 

Paige makes you learn new science things so she is the spark that starts things. You learn and grow so you are the flame that keeps it going. When you both are in the same room you love is shared through looks alone. 

Shiro 

 Lyn- Song for love

  "My dear
Call on me every time every time you're feeling lonely
You don't have to fight it all by yourself now you're with me." 

Shiro has painful memories from the past and you let him know every day that you are there to help him, you can fight the pain together.

Allura

ikon- My type

  "You work and walk and spit words like a boss, wonder woman, in reality, you're so feminine." 

You dress more boyish then Allura and you are more dominant but behind closed doors, you dress up and do girly things more than anything and that is what Allura loves you.

################################################################################ Hope you liked this bit and see you guys later.