You get to know each other.

Lance

"I'll never be satisfied." You sing as you walk the halls of the castle when you bump into Lance. You fall down, and look up. Damn you think as dust yourself off, he has some pretty eyes. 

You stood up and began to talk to Lance. "Sorry for...umm bumping into you."

 Lance just grins, "Can't help that chicks dig me."

 You shake your head and laugh, "You must mean the birds then." 

Lance mocked a fake hurt expression, "Why do you wound me so."

 You decide to go along with the act. "Well my dear Lancy Lance, You are too much of a chick 🐣 magnet for me to handle."

 And once you were done you tried not to laugh but failed. You then straightened up just in time to hear your stomach growl. You blush and lance offers to make you a milkshake, you agree and off you to went.

Shiro

After being on the ship for a while you kinda got used to how the boy's act, Keith and Lance argue, Paige Hates sleep, and Hunk is the child you wished you had.  You were on your way to eat some space goo when Lance and Keith came in with cuts on their neck, upper brow, and chin. 

"What did you guys do?" Lance and Keith both began to talk at once. You understood that they had said that during training they cut themselves. It was mostly Keith trying to cut lance and Lance dodging, mostly.

You gave each of them a hit on the head, "Don't ever harm yourselves like this, what if I'm not here who will help you with you injures?"

 Lance and Keith looked down, "sorry." 

Now you felt guilty  so you sighed, "I'll tell you what, I won't tell Shiro about this." If you were to tell him that they had been fighting again then they would have had a long talk about teamwork.

They nod and you smile, after putting bandages on their cut you send them out, only for someone else to step in. 

"What do you need?" Your back was turned to the person so you couldn't see them. 

"Help?"

 You recognized that voice as Shiro. "What can I help you with Shiro?"

 Shiro rubbed the back of his neck, "Can you help me with pidge?" 

You nodded, Pidge would not go to sleep unless you took away her things. Which is hard because she is so quick, so you and Shiro tag team them and make them sleep. But to your amazement, Pidge was fast asleep. You turned to Shiro and crossed your arms.

Shiro looked surprised also, "I thought that she was still awake."

You shake your head smiling, "We both know that Pidge is still awake right." 

Shiro sweat drops, "Yeah."

Hunk

You're hungry so you walked to the kitchen. You paused in the doorway because Hunk was dancing and cooking. It was so cute. After a minute Hunk looked up to see you standing in the doorway. Hunk blushed and stopped dancing.

You smiled, "Why did you stop?"

Hunk blushed harder if that was possible, "I ummm"

Just then Lance ran in with a milk mustache. He was about to say something when Keith came and ran in. His hair was wet with milk dropping from it. One could piece together what happened to you and Hunk moved out the way of the rampage, apparently, you both didn't move fast enough because you fell.......On hunk. Let's just say you guys were both embarrassed. 

Pidge

'what the heck does any of this mean?!' Tired and frustrated you walked through the castle halls looking for something to help you stay up when you ran into Pidge which causes you to fall. "Ow, my back." Pidge leaned down and helped to stand you back up. Once fully up you gave Pideg a tired smile, "You doing alright bridie?" You have decided to call pidge birdie keep in mind you haven't slept for 48 hours. Alein tech is hard to understand. Pidge laughed an fixed his glasses. (Still, dont know pidge is a girl) While he was doing all of that you saw that he dropped something and went to go and pick it up from the floor. It was a drawing of some sort. 'Birdie what is this?" You said as you waved the paper in the air. Pidge quickly grabbed it, "Just a drawing." You just nod knowing you're about to pass out and didn't want to say anything. You yawn and close your eyes prepared to fall asleep when Pideg taped you asking why you are warbling. "Pidge I'm sleepy" Was the last you said before you collapsed. 

Keith

You deiced to train one day and someone was already in there. You were about to move but they stopped and it would have been rude to just leave. Once they took off the helmet you could see that it was just Keith and smiled then frowned. WWhereever there is Keith there is Lane you have nothing against Lance it is just that he flirts with any and everything that moves. Keith must have seen you looking around and said that Lance wasn't there. You let out a sigh of relief and take a look around. After about twenty or so minutes went by and you, both were not saying anything, Getting sick of the silence. You ask "Do you want a partner to train with other than Lance?" Keith puts back on his helmet which symbolizes yes and you both began to spar. 

Allura

You are walking around when you realize you don't have any more clothes to wear. You already have enough as it is but they are all boy clothes which you don't mind but every now and then you want to dress up in a dress and act like a girl. So the only girl that you know on the whole entire ship is Allura, but every time you talk to her you somehow make it weird and leave. You find her in the control room talking to Shiro. You decide that this is bad timing and attempt to leave but Shiro saw you before you could go and invited to overspeak with them. You all talked for quite a while and after that Shiro left. When it was just you and Allura you decide to ask her about clothes, "Allura may a usee of your dresses?" Allura smiled, "Of cures, you can." 

I will edit this story later, and add more characters and just wanted to update and stuff. Sorry if this is absolute bs I tried to write it as fast as I could but hey at least its pretty long.