chapter four

The next morning i awake with a smile on my face because i felt daryls protective embrace. I turned over to face him and i kissed his cheek to wake him up. "What better way to wake up than getting a kiss from my favorite girl?" He grumbled in his amazing morning voice. "There isnt " I said softly. I stood and put my boots on and walked out of the tent , but I wished I had stayed in cause as soon as a walked out I came face to face with Rick. "What are you doing in Daryl's tent ?" He asked crossing his arms over his chest. "I...." well what was I gunna tell him ? I grabbed his hand and pulled him away from the tent and into the woods. "Okay looks , I thought you were dead but I never stopped mourning I never stopped crying myself to sleep." I said tearing up "and Daryl was there he was the only one I talked to besides Carl, and we grew close but you showed up out of the blue and all my feelings for you came back, but he kissed the the same day you did. I didn't know how I was gunna tell y'all that I wanted to share because I can for you both ." After my rant he just stood there then he surprised me and smiled and hugged me . I was so confused. "Thank you, you were honest and you have no idea how much that means to me" he said while hugging me . "I'll go talk to Daryl and we will work this out so you don't have to lose either of us." He kissed me after this statement . "God I love you " he said and walked away in the direction of the tent. What just happened? Did he just say he loved me ? Better yet did he just agree to share me with Daryl? Wow he really does care. I walked back to camp and as soon as I was in sight Carl ran and hugged me. I loved his hugs they made me feel special. "Hey buddy " I said to him smiling "hey momma he always called me that but I didn't care , but I saw Lori give me the stink eye. I look over and saw Rick and Daryl and walk onto camp and what they did next shocker everyone even me, they both took turns and kissed me . WHAT?!?! Did I actually get both of the guys ? I smiled at them and went to sit with Andrea who gave me a smirk then a thumbs up . I was right everything was slowly starting to work out .

Hey guys I know it's been a while since I last updated but I've had a lot going on . I am getting back into writing and updating let me know what you want to see . Thanks for the support . Like and comment