chapter six

I tossed and turned all night, so i finally decided to go for a walk. I couldn't get what Carl said out of my head. He doesn't actually think i'd be dumb enough to let something happen to me or his dad, right? I took a deep breath and sighed "everything IS going to be okay. We're too smart to let something bad happen". I cleared my head and decided it'd be best if i just head to camp. The entire way back i kept reminding myself that everything was going to be okay.

     But i was wrong, everything was not going to be okay. Merle came back and set walkers loose on the camp. We lost so many people. We just found out Jim was bitten , Daryl wanted to just stick an axe in it head , but I stood in front of Jim and now I refuse to speak to him for a while. It's killing me to be away from him like this, but he needs to understand his actions have consequences. Rick keeps coming over to check on me I keep telling him I'm fine, but in all honesty I'm not. How many more people that I love will die? How long will I have to live in fear that I might not see tomorrow ?

All these questions rush at me like a wave, before I know it I'm struggling for breath. The last thing I remember seeing is everyone rushing at me. "Electra open your eyes come back to us don't do this". Oh how much I wanted to open my eyes but couldn't. Looks like darkness would be my only friend for now, I let the darkness embrace my as the voices faded and I found peace.